Teacher AU//Lams

AN: Mr. Laurens and Mr Hamilton teach high school classes. They are paired together to teach a sex Ed class. (I had hella fun with this lmao, kinda smut warning)

Mr Laurens stood uneasily at the front of the class, his hands folded in front of him. Mr Hamilton glared at the kids from his desk, his expression bored.

When the last student had filed in, Mr Laurens smiled hesitantly. "Okay class, I'm sure you all know why you're here. Mr Hamilton and I will be teaching you about one of the most important things in life, and reproduction specifically,"

He glanced at Hamilton for help, but Hamilton just rolled his eyes.

Laurens cleated his throat after a moment of silence. "There are two sides of life. One is beautiful, the birds who fly about and their hatchlings. The other side is, well,"

Hamilton stood abruptly and slammed his hands on the desk. "MAGGOTS,"

"No, you twat, unwanted pregnancies," Laurens snapped.

Hamilton squinted at him as the class muffled snickers. "Are you sure? You were describing life, and the opposite is death,"

Laurens glared ferociously but Hamilton shrugged it off.

"Alright class, here's what's really going down," Hamilton began. "How many of you have dicks?"

Most of the boys and a few girls raised their hands, one nonbinary student as well.

"Alright, how many of you have vaginas?"

Some girls and a few boys, a couple more nonbinary folk. Alexander nodded.

"The standard sex that we're supposed to teach is dick vs vagina, the final frontier. You put the stick in the hole and bam, kid. There's also dick vs dick and vagina vs vagina. Dick vs dick is the same principle, but you're probably asking, 'what do you do in vagina vs vagina?'"

"Oh my God, no," Laurens was sufficiently red.

Hamilton ignored him. "Well you can put on a thing and use that as a stick, but you can also use your fingers. Or your tongue, like I did with Laurens last night, as this also applies to dick vs dick,"

Laurens tackled Hamilton and slammed a hand over his mouth, which left Laurens straddling Hamilton in a classroom full of high schoolers. An administrator walked in at this moment with a clipboard, then frowned.

"Mr Laurens and Mr Hamilton, when I asked you to teach sex Ed, I didn't mean to perform a demonstration,"

Laurens got redder, if such a thing was possible. "No, no! Hamilton was—"

She put her hand up and turned o the students. "Are you learning properly?"

The students nodded unanimously.

She shrugged. "Okay, continue."

She left, and Laurens silently cursed public school. "Kids are a huge responsibility," he said quickly. "You shouldn't have one until you're financially stable and an adult who is ready to devote all your time to a child. Which means, either don't have sex or use protection. Condoms are key, people, use condoms,"

Hamilton licked Laurens' hand, forcing him to pull away. "No slut-shaming, guys. Have as much or as little sex as you want,"

"With whoever you want," Laurens added.

"Except adults or younger children or family members, cause that's pedophilia and incest,"

Laurens rolled his eyes but nodded.

"And that was sex Ed. Comment any questions you have,"