To The Moon And Back

Previously known as Stay With Me Forever

What do you do when the bright future which you had expected ahead of you is enfolded by a backdrop of misery, terminal illness and impending death? Surely, such inquiries should be the last of any 17-year-old's problems, but for Ellie Green, she was left without a choice.

The final chapters of a novel is expected to be written with a traditional happy ending. But for Ellie Green her final chapters are blank, leaving her to write her own destiny.

When Xavier Guzman – a rock band guitarist with a heart of gold enveloped within a dark tunnel of responsibilities, anger and a life of mental torment – stumbles into Ellie's rewired world, he changes her philosophy of the meaning of life, giving her the one gift she despised the most; a novel called To The Moon And Back, hoping that Ellie's eyes are open to a world which has much to offer; love, friendship and most of all, happiness. Only, he has been in search for those himself.

Will both Ellie and Xavier be able to find what they have been in search for, or will they succumb to a dark road ready to swallow their entire future?

Disclaimer:

This book has been re-written so most comments based on topics including but not limited to the cast, story lines, and much more may be confusing.

Copyright©️ 2021 XFiction_GoddessX/Sheree McKenna

All rights reserved. This work is intellectual property of the author. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means without the permission of the author.

 No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means without the permission of the author

Beautiful cover done by _FionaDickens_
Go check out her cover shop and support her! she does some amazing covers for authors out there 🌙