Where is he? Ch. 6

Börja om från början

"See, you can't do shit." He scoffed and whipped me again on the chest. I looked down and saw cuts and bruises. He whipped me again and I couldn't take the pain anymore. I saw black dots everywhere and knew I was either going to die, or pass out. Blackness overwhelmed me and I closed my eyes for probably the last time.

• • •

Ariana's POV

I walked around some more and I saw Kris popped out of no where, I rolled my eyes and tried to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"Let go of me dick wad." I tried to wriggle out of his grasp and he sighed.

"Ari, I'm sorry for all of the bad things I've done. I don't know what came over me and I hate myself everyday for it." He sadly said but I could tell he way lying.

"Fucking liar." I yelled and tried to wriggle out of his grasp even more.

"I'm serious, I still love you and I want to give it another try. If I ever hurt you again, I will leave you alone forever." He promised.

"I don't trust you, I will never trust you." I said and finally shook out of his grasp.

"Please, Ariana." He whispered.

"No, I will never be with you again as long as I live. I'm going to find someone who will treat me better unlike you." I angrily said and walked away.

"Fine, I guess you will never figure out where your little vampire went." He coldly chuckled and I stopped dead in my tracks.

"What did you say?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Nothing important. I will have you one way or another, I hope you know that." He turned around and walked into this door and left. Where does that door lead to, I've never seen it ever before. I shrugged it off and continued to look around the house. I hope he's not hurt, I would feel so guilty if he got hurt.

What if he ran away, does he really hate me that much to run away? Pain went through my heart at the thought of that. I walked upstairs to his room to find clues of where he might have gone. Everything was in place, nothing missing. I mentally screamed in anger, where could he have gone?

• • •

I've been looking for him for five hours straight with no luck.

"Princess, eat something. He'll turn up." My mom pleaded while putting her hand on my shoulder.

"He won't randomly turn up, dad and Kris took him somewhere." I groaned while pacing back and forth. I had to admit, I was hungry, and tired.

"Fine, but I'm going to continue looking for him once I'm done." I walked to the kitchen and Harriet was leaning on the counter. She gave me a weak smile, she looked sick.

"Are you alright?" I asked while hurrying to her side.

"Yeah, the baby is going to be coming soon and it's making me a little dazed." She said and smiled again, her skin was paler and she had dark circles under her eyes.

"You sure?" I asked and she nodded.

"What would you like to eat?" She asked while leaning to get up, she had to hold her back because of her huge stomach. I helped her get up and she smiled.

"I can cook, you should go home." I smiled and she shook her head.

"No, it's my shift." She whined and I shook my head.

"I swear that belly is going to pop and you have to go home or I'll force you." She sighed and nodded her head.

"I'll call my husband to pick me up, I'll stay here for a bit." She slowly waddled towards a nearby chair and sat. I walked towards the fridge and got out some left over pie and took it out.

"Your going to have pie for dinner?" Harriet asked.

"Maybe." I mumbled and she shook her head.

"I don't want to get too full." I said and she nodded. I sliced a piece of the banana split pie and put in on a plate. I took out a fork and quickly ate.

"You better have more food later." She warned and I chuckled while putting the plate away. I slowly walked back up to my room and face planted my bed. Princess hopped on my back and curled up into a ball.

"Princess, no. I have to look for Tate." I groaned and she meowed in protest.

"Princess." I groaned again and she pawed my butt. I heard someone open my door and laugh, I recognized that laugh, it was Victors.

"I think Princess likes your butt." He chuckled while continuing to laugh.

"Shut your trap." I mumbled.

"Have you found Tate yet?" He asked, I slowly got up and Princess walked off of me and onto the bed.

"No, it's really stressing me out." I said while putting my hands to my face. Victor came and sat down next to me and pulled me into a hug.

"You'll find him, sooner or later." He reassured me while rubbing my back.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Shoot."

"Why are you always here?" I asked and he thought for a bit.

"Because your brother and I are really good friends just like you and I. Why, do you not want me here?" He asked while pretending to sound hurt.

"You know your like a brother to me, I do want you here." I said and he chuckled.

"Being in the friend zone is tough." He sighed and I quickly looked up at him.

"I'm kidding, I can't have a crush on my sister, that's weird." He said and smirked. I have a feeling that he's lying.

"Can I try something?" He asked, I gave him a odd look and slowly nodded. He let go of me and pushed a hair behind my ear, shivers went through my body and he looked at my lips. What's happening? He looked back at me and leaned in, before I could prodded what was happening, he kissed me.

He actually kissed me, full blown, on the freaking lips! I don't know why I wasn't pulling away or punching him in the face, I actually liked it. Our lips moved perfectly together and he pulled me closer to him, deepening the kiss. I hate kissing but his, his felt different. After a while he pulled away, out of breath.

"Wow." He breathed out while looking down.

"Wow." I said back, he slowly looked up at me and gasped.

"I'm so, so sorry. I shouldn't have done that." He quickly said and got up, I grabbed his arm and he looked at me.

"Don't be." I smiled, he nervously smiled and...blushed?

"Is the big bad Victor blushing?" I taunted and he wiped the smile off of his face.

"W-What? No." He dismissed it and got up.

"I-I have to go, I hope you find Tate soon." He said then left, shit I forgot about Tate. That kiss made me forget everything, that kiss was amazing.

➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣

Hey! This chapter was baaaad but I've been having writers block ever since summer started 😭 but I'll get over it and yeah btw there will be more with her and Victor ;)

Read and shit❥