It's all a Conspiracy...

I absolutely fucking love conspiracy theories, I don't know if I believe them but they are literally so fascinating and I thought I'd share some that I found really interesting.

I'm open to most of them to be honest except for that fucking terrible one about Avril Lavigne being replaced by a double or lizard people because those are just plain odd. I am literally that person who would believe in ghosts and aliens after seeing one blurry clip and talk about it for hours until someone just said FUCKING SHUT UP, EFFIE so if you're somebody who thinks it's all bullshit this is probably not the book for you.

I love them but I don't think about them that much, it's just this week has been a week of conspiracy theories.

Literally, this has been a week of conspiracy theories for me. Today I discovered that my favourite song is low-key about the conspiracy theory that our water is poisoned. It seemed all happy, about this girl talking about hallucinations and then it suddenly gets intense and says 'I'm scared to drink the water' and 'Baby, I think I drank the water' then goes into a weird government like AI voice explaining what hallucinations are before playing happy violins again.

Yesterday, I also discovered that my mum was part of an Anti-Green Peace conspiracy. Back in the 1980s, her friend/roommate was a major part of Green Peace and involved in the anti-Nukes campaign. Around that time, some of his colleagues began to notice that their cars were being broken into and stuff and campaign things were stolen. Anyway, they came home and her chair was knocked over in her room. Then her friend realises his laptop was taken but when she checked her room, things had been rifled around but her jewellery and money that was out in the open was still there. There was no sign of a break in but her other roommate had this puzzle box which had randomly been opened so whoever broke in clearly was in there for a while. Anyway, that's what started it (again) and now I'm a bit hooked so here are my favourites.

 Anyway, that's what started it (again) and now I'm a bit hooked so here are my favourites

  ⏤ℵ⏤  

Time is happening all at once AKA eternalism

Okay don't know if this counts as a conspiracy theory (way to go me) but kind of is so I'm going to say it anyway. So this is the theory that all of time actually happened at once and our brain is making it seem like it's happening over a long period of time to comprehend it.

Like that's why time goes fast when you're having fun and slow when things are boring it's because it's basically all just in our heads.

It also would explain when people think they see ghosts as it's just sort of a lapse in time ... okay that's a bit of a stretch but I like this one. Time itself is just a mindfuck if I'm honest, I'm constantly freaking out about it just in general so this did not help that.

  ⏤ℵ⏤  

Denver Airport