39~ First Time Since...

Start from the beginning

"Whats on the calendar today Ms Hair." Jasper asked while settling for a plain bowl of froot loops.

"I was wondering if we could take a yoga class for Y/n, its kinda like a pregnancy couple thing but it doesn't really matter. You should come, make people think we're in a love triangle or something." Camila chuckled when she got hit in the chest by Y/n.

"Jasper- next sonogram appointment is your go- I won't be able to make it because of the... college applications being due, I really need to finish." Camila spoke, giving Y/n the last bite and placing her plate in the sink to begin washing them.

"Do I find out if I have a Niece or Nephew?" Jasper asked.

"No you ding dong, she's only two months and three weeks- typically you can tell by the third month but preferably they wait for the fourth month." Camila speaks while drying the plate and fork and placing them on the drying rack anyway.

"I don't want Jasper there." Y/n muttered

"It'll be okay, you can still text me and I'll still be here." Camila smiled lightly.

"I wont ask too many questions, okay?"

"Mhm." Y/n rolls her eyes and heads upstairs.
______

"Lo?" Taylor had previously knocked but didn't hear an answer. It's not like she expected one but she still respected her sisters privacy and let her arrival be known.

Lauren was sitting on the beanbag chair in her room, hugging her knees, and staring out of the window. She hadn't moved since waking up really. She hadn't showered in three days and Taylor was her only reminder. She hadn't cared since the incident. All she wanted was to pretend that the bet wasn't a thing, that she'd actually asked Y/n out without something planned.

"Come on. Its time to shower today." Taylor spoke while going into her sisters bathroom and starting the shower for her so the water would be warm by then.

"How ya doin?" Taylor asked her sister, not really expecting so much as a glance in her direction before opening the curtains from the other windows to brighten up the room.

"It's a nice day, maybe we should do something outside, what do you think?" Taylor asked while getting rid of Lauren's sheets and putting them with the rest of the Laundry she had let pile on.

As if on cue, exactly 10:05 Lauren stood up, and headed to the bathroom. She didn't bother closing the door and undressed to step in the shower, only to sit in the tub part. Taylor sighed and walked in. She usually was the only one who took care of Lauren, and Lauren felt like eventually, she would leave too.

"We are washing your hair today..." Taylor spoke while reaching out to grab Laurens shampoo.

Ever since what had happened, Jasper hadn't returned her texts. She got desperate enough to call her, but all thirty three had gone unanswered, and she too gave up. She gently rubbed the shampoo through her hair, lathering it thoroughly as Laurens once bright green eyes were pale and distant.

As soon as she had finished tending to Lauren, she put the clothes in the wash and Chris had made his way up with a tray of breakfast fruits. They figured out pretty quickly that Lauren wouldn't be keen on breakfast foods.

He himself sighed once he reached her room and picked up the nearly full dinner tray and drink from the night before. He placed the fruits and juice on her desk and exited the room.

Taylor re-entered and dressed her sisters bed with fresh sheets. Just then, Lauren stepped out with a clean set of clothing and headed back to her beanbag.