Pt. 13

Ella's pov
Today is Sunday. A Sunday where I have absolutely no plans. I hear my phone buzz so I pick it off of the bedside table.
Dani💙-"mornin beautiful"

Me-"good morning daniel"

Dani💙-"any plans for the day?"

Me-"nope."

Dani💙-"I'll fix that, I'll pick you up in 20. Bring a bathing suit."

Me-"see ya seavey"

Dani💙-"see ya beautiful"

He never fails the make me smile. I decide on a navy blue and white bikini (pictured on the top^) and grab a towel and put on a shirt and jean shorts over my bathing suit.

A few minutes later you heard a car roll up your driveway so you run outside to meet daniel. I open the passenger door and plop inside of his car. He greets me and he starts to drive off.

After a few minutes of small talk I realize that this crazy boy has his air conditioning on with no music and all the windows closed. No this will not do.

I grab the aux cord and start jamming to a bunch of cheesy cliché teenage girl music. I stop the air conditioner, roll all the windows down and turn up the radio's volume as much as it can go. I release my hair which was previously confined into a pony tail and let me hair whip out the window and back inside the car. Now that we were on a highway my hair flew more wild.

My favorite one direction song comes on my playlist so obviously I start screaming the lyrics. I turn to daniel he is laughing. I guess I'm just to cliché but he seems to be enjoying it. I mean what type of person has their windows rolled up with no music in the summer time?

Me yelling over the music and the wind-"come on Seavey, you havvveee to know one direction!"

Daniel turns and grins and actually starts to softly sing the lyrics! I knew it! I guess me constantly playing one direction when we were younger helped.

Daniel-"you would always play them"

Me-"cause they are amazing"

He keeps singing knowing that he can't possibly embarrass himself more than when we were kids so he just accepts that I know that he know one direction. What a mouthful of a thought. He's singing too softly so I start screaming to the songs which makes him sing louder as well.

This is perfect.

A girl and a guy in the summer jamming to 1D driving to the beach how can this possibly get better?

Daniels pov
Shortly after I picked Ella up from her house we started talking about why don't we and the guys and other small talk. All of a sudden I see an idea coming in her. She grabs the aux and plugs her phone in. One direction comes through the radio.

I guess she never stopped loving them. It's weird how much someone can change but how they can still be the same. Like she changed from this awkward 1D loving girl with braces and glasses to this model looking wonder. Talk about a glow up.

But she still loves one direction I guess and she still has the heart that made me fall in love with her once and will make me fall in love once again.

She doesn't stop with just the aux. she stops my air conditioning and rolls down the windows and lets her hair free. She adjusts the volume and starts to sing (more like scream) along to the songs.

I have to say.
She's just so perfect.
I think I'm falling in love.
Again.

a/n
thank you guys so much for reading my story!! remember to read some of my other works and i'm planning on writing a new story soon about one direction!!! love you guys!!
-A