Pt. 5

Ella's pov

I quickly finish my shift and ask my nice boss, Betty if I could take the rest of the night off. Of course she agreed. I walk back over to the boys and interrupt their small food fight.

Zach-"It's now your turn to spill"

Me-"well as you probably know, Daniel did not always live in L.A. But I didn't either I used to live in the same town as Daniel. I moved to L.A when my dad left us and my mom had to sell our house for a more affordable one in an apartment here in L.A. Well, Daniel and I were best friends back home and no one knows me more than he does. Even now."

I pause and look around the table wondering how to continue.

Still me-"well before he left to go on American Idol, he came to my house to tell me. That night, he also told me about the feelings he had towards me that I had no idea that he had. He kissed me and I got pretty mad. I yelled at him and we haven't talked or seen eachother since."

I pause again but the silence is pretty awkward around the table.

Jonah-"wow, he never told us any of this."

Me-"he probably hates me."

Corbyn-"he dosen't becuase if he did then he would have told us to cancel our plans for Saturday."

Me-"well he difinaitly hates me becuase he spread rumors around my old school that I was crazy. The rumors from that school somehow made their way here so everyone at this school also stays away from me."

Zach-"Daniel would never do that to anyone"

Corbyn-"trust us he would never"

Me-"that was what I thought too."

I feel my eyes start to water.

Jack-"I will get to the bottom of this."

Me-"no, please don't. If he finds out I talked to you guys, he won't let me see any of you again and you guys are pretty fun to be around."

Jonah-"and you're fun to be around also but this can't be right becuase Daniel would never."

Me-"I just don't know" I feel a tear fall down my cheek but i quickly rub it away so none of the guys see it. I decide that it is probably best for me to leave now.

Me-"I should probably go, but see you guys Saturday!"

Corbyn-"nooo stay."

Zach-"yes, please stay."

Me-"I'm sorry but I have some studying to do."

Jonah-"ok, but we will talk to Daniel."

Me-"fine, but don't tell him about tonight."

Jack-"ok."

Me-"bye guys"

They all say bye and I leave the shop as I feel tears now rapidly streaming down my face. All of this remembering of my past isn't helping my day at all. I get home and go quickly to bed remembering everything that Daniel and I used to be. Also, the masquerade is tomorrow but I might need to stay home becuase I don't think that I will be in the mood for a party.