Pt. 2

Note please read- i know how in Cinderella there is an evil step mother and sisters but I would rather her mom just to be a bad mother and never be around for Ella and Jessica and her mean sisters to be the girls who bully her.(but they aren't related)

Ella's pov

When I get home from work I walk into my room. My mom already left for her shift. It's only me and Jessica but she is in her room and I know that she will only come out if there is food involved or the house is on fire. I decide to check me phone. I see 56 text messages from unknown numbers. Who would be texting me right now?

#-hey Ella its Corbynnnnnnnnn"

#-"and Jack"

#-"don't forget  me! Im Jonah"

#-"I am Zachhhhh"

I already see that Daniel is on this chat because I never deleted his number though he never texted me and this time was no different because he has not said anything this whole time. The guys go on talking about random things and I begin to wonder if I belong on this chat because I don't know anyone of them but Daniel. They must live in another part of L.A or attend a different school or something.

Me-"you guy text alot i just grew 40 yeas older tying to keep up with all of this"

Zach-"well you better get used to it sweetheart"

Corbyn-"ZACH STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL SHE'S MINEEEEEEEEE"

Me-"woah there, I'm not anybodys"

Corbyn-"not yet.."

Jonah-"dude you sound so creepy."

Me-"guys I need to go, I have school tomorrow"

Jack-"school?"

Zach-"you go to school?"

Me-"ya?"

Corbyn-"how old are you?"

Me-"18 and I am a senior."

Jack-"ayeeee i'm 18 too"

Zach-"I am too!"

Jonah-"woah you don't look 18"

Corbyn-"shut up zach. Everyone knows you are 16"

Zach-"well you're 19 which makes you to old fo Ella"

Corbyn-"no it doesn't"

Zach-"yes it does"

Corbyn-"no"

Zach-"yes"

Corbyn"no"

Me-"guys I really have to go to sleep"

Jonah-"bye"

Corbyn-"sorry about Zach, he can be really immature at times. He is only 16"

Cobyn-"and goodnight"

Zach-"woah there calm down."

Jack-"night"

I tun off my phone and lay back onto my bed. I think about what happened between Daniel and I so long ago.

Flashback

I walk home and no one is there which is not odd because mom is working and Jess stays after fo soccer practice. All of a sudden I see Daniel holding a rose.

Me-"dani, why are you here?"

Daniel-"I came to tell my best friend some amazing news."

Me-"What is it?"

Daniel-"I am going on American Idol!!"

Me-"WHAT?!?! WHEN

Daniel-"I leave tomorrow"

Me-"wait, when will I see you?" I said while looking at the ground

Daniel-"It depends if they like me or not."

Me-"so I guess never because of corse they will love you" i say while still looking at the floor but a tear drips down my cheek.

Daniel-"I'll call you all the time but i wanted to tell you something in person first."

Daniel continues-"I know that we are 15 and I ony met you a few years ago. But lately, I have liked hanging out with you." He is starting to walk towards me now. "All I can think about now is you. I want you to be my girlfriend"

I look into his beautiful blue eyes. I see him start to lean in. I am so overwhelmed with emotions.

Do i like him?

Should i kiss him?

Is this really happening?

He kisses me and I do not pull away. Finally we stop. I start bawling.

Me-"how could you do this to me" I was screaming now.

Daniel- with a worried look on his face "do what?"

Me-"kiss me and just leave me here to wait for you"

Daniel-"El."

He reaches for my hand

Me-"just don't" i say with tears now steadily flowing down my face. I sprint up the stairs and slam my door.

 I hear soft sobbing coming from downstairs, and then I hear Daniel leave.

End of Flashback

A/N I am so sorry that i havent updated in such a long time. I had midterms and placement tests last week and i had a fever this week. Also, i have school basketball everyday after school and travel A team basketball 4 days a week and volleyball 3 days a week. Im going to try to update more often but my keyboard is breaking so if there are any spelling mistakes (especially with the r key) i apologize.