Pt. 9

Ella's pov

I get Jessica and her friends all home and then I go to my room and start crying harder than I have since dad. How could this happen? How can i get my phone back? What now? Did he actually like me?

My computer made a noise so i went over to it. It said that I had one new message. Thank goodness I can recieve texts on this so I can tell Betty about my phone.

Text message from Jonah-"Hey Ella, the boys and I were wondering if you could come over an hour early." Ugh. I forgot that I need to see him tomorrow.

Me-"idk Jonah. I might need to cancel because tonight has been rly long and idk if I am up for it."

Jonah-"we know about tonight. You and Daniel."

How did he know about that? I didn't tell anyone who I was.

Jonah-"we need to talk"

Me-"i'll be there but if I get uncomfortable with Daniel, I'm going to leave"

Jonah-"Daniel won't be there until when we originally scheduled"

Me-"ok, thanks Jonah"

Jonah-"np and remember, I'm always going to be here for you. See you then"

Me-"see ya"

I close my laptop and go to bed with tears still falling down my face. I cry Myself to sleep.

Daniel's pov

I go into my room and have no idea what to do. I need to find her. All I can think to do is post something on Instagram. I use a picture that we took before we left when we were waiting for Zach.

 I use a picture that we took before we left when we were waiting for Zach

Seaveydaniel- had a good time tonight but I am looking for someone. If you can help please text me (p.s I have your phone :)

Comments

User1- YOU WERE AT MY SCHOOL!

User2-it's me you are looking for

User3-User2 no, he is looking for me💗

User4-You two are both wrong. He is looking for me and I need my phone back Dani!💙

OliveCole123-Dani omg i am so embarrassed, I can't believe you heard me sing!

Seaveydaniel-Olivecole123 we should talk. I didn't say anything about singing.

Olivecole123-text me💛

Load more comments

How did Olive know about her singing to me? My heart sunk. I hope that she isn't the one. I only dated her to make Ella feel bad. I feel very guilty for doing that but I was really mad. I didn't know that she would move to L.A also. Olive is the worst person that I know. She is not smart, she is spoiled, and she always needs to be right.

I broke up with her when I realized that she was spreading rumors about Ella.

a/n i am really sorry i haven't been updating i will again soon!!