Pt. 12

Ella's pov
I run all the way back to my house. I storm up to my room and don't even try to hold back the tears. I thought I felt something for Daniel the other night but I guess I was wrong. Olive was just being the true witch she is and I still didn't have my phone back.
After about an hour or so of crying I thought I heard something out side. I guess I was wrong but I go into the bathroom and fix myself up. One person who doesn't even like is not worth this much amount of tears. I walk back into my room and hear the noise again. Ok this is getting weird now. I hear it again. It was coming from my window. I look out my window as a small rock rockets at my window. I slowly approach my window and open it.
I see below Jonah, Jack, Corbyn, Zach and of course Daniel. Ugh I didn't think I would have to see them this soon.

Jonah-"Ella, we need to talk to you."

Corbyn-"we told Daniel everything"

Me-"you did what?!"

Zach-"sorry, you two are meant to be together. Seeing you perfect people apart was so hard for us."

Jack-"please come down"

Me-"ugh, fine not only for a few minutes."

I walk downstairs not even knowing what to say to them. I open the door to only Daniel.

Me-"where did the guys go?"

Daniel-"they thought it would be best for me and you to talk."

I start to close the door but Daniel stops it with his foot.

Daniel-"Ella, I've been a real jerk to you, please let me explain."

I can't say no to those eyes.
Me-"fine."

Daniel walks in and we both go up to my room and sit on the bed.
Me-"go ahead."

Daniel-"I wasn't lying back when I said had I had strong feelings for you. I still think that I do. I broke up with Olive after finding out that she had spread all the rumors about you. I felt so bad and I tried to tell everyone that they were fake but no one believed me. Anyways, I truly thought that Olive was the one I saw at the dance. She had a convincing story and I decided to believe her. That is the last time I do that. Ella please, you have to believe me."

I stay silent. I think I do believe him. What do I do?? I want to let him back into my life but I don't want my heart broken again.

Me-"I believe you Daniel"
He smiles.

Me-"what happens now?"

Daniel-"well I think a good start would be you being my girlfriend?"

I smile, he is adorable.

Me-"of course I will be your girlfriend Daniel Seavey."
He smiles so wide.

Daniel-"well, I have to go and tell the guys, they will go crazy."
Me-"ok."

Daniel-"but first,"

He leans in and kissed me. We both break apart after about 10 seconds and smile.

Daniel-"I hope this time that was ok."

Me-"it was great, I hope to do it again sometime."

With that, he left. I fall back on to my bed I decide that I want to go to sleep so I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I almost scream. My face is so read and puffy for crying. But Daniel still loved me. He still kissed me even though I looked like this. He is so sweet and amazing.

A/N hey yalls so lately i've been going to tons of concert which is really fun (kiss 108 summer concert, taylor swift, 5 seconds of summer, and ed sheeran!!) and i've been playing volleyball for my school and speaking of school i hate it so far :( so that's great (and i'm only in one honors class and in my town that's like socially unacceptable because everyone is pretty much perfect here so that's great too) so that my little update on my life hope you enjoyed if you actually read this👍🏻 and remember to read my new 5 sos story, i'm proud of it!!
-A