Pt. 8

Ella's pov

Him-"Please don't go. You sound so beautiful. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have followed you out here.

He sounds oddly familiar.

Me-"It's fine. But no one has heard me sing in years."

Him-"well you sound beautiful."

I blush but he can't see it becuase my mask covers my face.

Jonah's pov

I see Ella leave quickly after she sees that everyone is watching her. When she leaves the gym, Daniel runs after her. Gosh i hope everything is fine between them. I could totally see them as a couple. I see them through the window talking, she gets up and it looks like she is going to run away but Daniel stops her.

Ella's pov

Him-"I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name"

I look at the ground becuase who ever this is will not talk to me if they see who I really am. He takes off his mask. I gasp. It's Daniel Seavey.

Jonah's pov

As I look out the window, I see Daniel take off his mask. Ella looks shocked. I can tell that she is panicking. She runs away from Daniel but drops her phone.

Daniels pov

I ask this beautiful, mystery girl what her name is and she looks like she doesn't want to give it to me. I decide that maybe if I take of my mask, she will be less afraid to tell me. I take off my mask and she looks terrified. She gets up and runs away. I follow her but she drops her phone and I pick it up.

Me-"hey, you dropped you phone. Please come back."

She continues to run.

Ella's pov

Daniel takes off his mask and I start to panic. I have been talking to Daniel Seavey. My ex-best friend without even realizing it. I don't know what to do so I turn and I run. I hear him call behind me that dropped my phone but I don't care. I can't believe that this is happening.

Jonah's pov

After I see Ella run away from Daniel, Daniel came back into the gym. He forgot to put on his mask. A crowd of screaming girls engulfs him. He try's to walk towards us but the mob is too strong. He finally reaches us.

Daniel-"we are leaving."

We all hurriedly leave the gym with the mob following us still but we beat them into the parking lot. The ride home is silent. Daniel is looking down at Ella's phone the whole ride. We get back to the wdw house and all go into the living room.

We all know that Daniel was talking to Ella but something hits me that he didn't know that it was her.

I break the silence-"what happened out there?"

Daniel-"I followed her outside and listened to her sing. She is really good but thats besides the point. We got to talking and she is really cool but got nervous when I asked who she was. I took off my mask, hopping that she would also but she ran away and dropped this."he said, holding up her phone

Jack-"so you don't know who it was?"

Daniel-"No"

We all look around wondering if we should tell him.

After a moment of awkward silence, Daniel says,

Daniel-"I'm going to bed"

He got up and left. I made sure that he was upstairs before we said anything.

Corbyn-"what do we do now?"

Jack-"I think we should tell him"

Zach-"we should let him figure it out. But since we know who it really was, we can tell him if he gets it right."

Jonah-"we should talk to Ella first."

Everyone agreed so I added

Me-"I'll tell her to get here an hour early and I'll tell Daniel to go grocery shopping tomorrow while she is here"