Chapter -44- coming back home

Ian's Pov

lucy had been dismissed from the hospital a week ago shortly after grace had been dismissed. Lucy finally felt safe enough to tell the doctors about her traumatic past.

I also had managed to convince her to file a police report for the man who caused her so much pain and with the evidence collected 2 years ago and lucy's witness account an arrest warrant was issued.

the doctors were able to reexamine Lucy and came to diagnose her with PTSD.Due to this, she was currently receiving medication and we were advised to move back to LA where she could receive specialist help and therapy.

the medication had already made a significant improvement as lucy was beginning to feel better and had more control over herself but it also made her temporarily weak untill her body learnt to adjust.

As lucy and I had already missed a few weeks of filming the directors were agitated and decided to recast both our roles as they felt we were not capable of working anymore.Therefore we were free to go back to La as soon as Lucy was dismissed.

I still owned my apartment back home which we had shared before and we decided to move back there together with grace and began our life again. It was a place where Lucy felt safe and right now Lucy's safety and recovery was my greatest priority as well as taking care of Grace

The drive back to La was extremely long and tiring and little grace had fallen asleep so when we arrived I scooped her out carefully out of her car seat and she firmly cling to my chest.

Instead of going straight home we decided it would be better if we made our way to a friend for a few nights before our belonging arrived and we could move in

we stood there in front of the door, grace lazily sleeping in my arms and Lucy leaning against my side with my arm around her and then Lucy raised her hand to press the doorbell and we waited in anticipation.

earlier this week I told Troian I was going to come back to La to visit her,keegen and little Oliver but I never told her we were coming ... I also never told her about my daughter

"I'm coming"I could her her voice echoing through the door.the locks clicked and the door swung open to reavel Troian.she hadn't changed a lot since the last time I saw her still sporting her dark long waves but now she looked extra tired.knowing her she was probably running on coffee ever since she had her son trying to overcome the missing sleep.

When her eyes turned to face us her mouth dropped and her pupils dilated before filling with tears as she stared at Lucy who was comfortable in my arm.

*Oh my god....goose...I missed you so much" Troian broke down into a fountain of tears as she stepped outside her home and engulfed Lucy into a huge huge were Lucy wrapped her arms around Troian and both of them stood there crying.

"I missed you to Troi" lucy mumbled.it amazed me that no matter how far apart they had been and the lack of contact they had they were still as close as ever,maybe even closer then before.

Just watching them was beautiful but unfortunately there excitment and joy was so loud that it had awoken grace who lifted her head and began to rub her eyes taking in her seroundings."momma"she said as she looked around but couldn't see Lucy who was in Troian arms.

"It's okay baby mommy is right here" Lucy pulled away from Troian and reached to take grace out of my arms.troian just stood there in shock and amazment with  a huge smile from check to check on her face

"Who's this little angel....she's so beutiful and she looked exactly like you Lucy" Troian talked in a baby voice as she began  to tickle little grace who instantly warmed up to Troian and was soon in her hands.

"Meet Grace...mine and Ian's daughter"Lucy siad proudly as she returned to me and grabbed my hand pulling me towards the door where we followed Troian inside.

"Your daughter.... Ian's daughter.....wait Ian's her father?"she looked confused as she sat down on a couch with grace in her arms.

"Yes....we have a lot to explain"Lucy nervously giggled as she turned to face me giving me a sweet kiss on my lips.

After bringing all our belongings up to the Appartment and greeting Keegan lucy nd I finally got to meet little Oliver and we enjoyed our first night back home with our friends well after a little explaining of course.

Having little Oliver there made me realise how much I missed with grace however looking at the way she sat patiently around him and how she wanted to help when he was cry I could tell there was a lot I had to look forward to in the future.

Sometimes you don't realise how important something is in your life untill you let it go and that was one of these moments.i never realised how much I missed all my friends back home and how much everyone missed Lucy.

I guess that before they choses to hide how much they missed her because they knew talking about her hurt but having her back here again made me realised that now.they needed her as much as I did and everything with her was so much better....I didn't want to let her go and I wasn't going to let her go but right now I wanted to enjoy every moment we had together.

Not sure if this chapter is any good but it is still really cute but a bit random.there are some sweet things to come soon.also I have a queetion? If I were to write a ezria fabrication would you read it? I want to know because Lucian is starting to wrap up and I don't really know what I want to write next.or would you prefer just another book not necessarily a fanfiction? Please tell me? Please vote and comment and spread the love

Thank you for reading torielanna.