Chapter 1 - The Beginning

Lucy's POV

It was the middle of summer and we were halfway through filming the sixth season of pretty little liars. As a way to celebrate our accomplishment with the release of the first half of the season just around the corner , today the whole cast had planned to go out to dinner. Having woken up in the morning after having showered, I got dressed. I wore a black knee high skirt with a maroon long sleeved shirt with flower detailing around the chest. As I finished applying some makeup, eaten a quick breakfast bagel on the side , The screen of my phone lit up with with Ian's name"hey goose I'll pick you up in ten -Ian xx." This brought a smile to my face as I quickly began to finish up.

Since the beginning of shooting this season, Ian had been picking me up in the morning and we would go to set together after grabbing a coffee as his route just so happens to cross mine and it was some what a convenience for me. It was something I looked forward to every day, getting to spend time in the company of my best friend. When me and him were in a room together it was always a good laugh and a good time.

I grabbed my phone and a simple black jacket before making my way downstairs, out of the apartment, locking the door behind me . As I came out into the parking lot Ian was already waiting for me in his car with a grin. "Morning Shimian , you seem very happy today," I said as I got into the car, giving Ian a quick hug. "why wouldn't I be, we're finally on time "Ian joked referring to yesterday, where due to my alarm clock mysteriously breaking we ended up being an hour late. I laughed remembering Marlene's expression when we had finally arrived on set...she was not happy in the slightest.

When we had finally reached the set Ian walked over to my door and held it open for me "thank you simian. you are such a gentlemen" I said as I nudged his arm while getting up with a bright smile which caused Ian to chuckle. It was such a simple gesture yet so nice.

"I try goose " he chuckled before closing the door behind me and locking the car. As we began to walk to the main building we we're interpreted by our friends who were standing together talking and laughing, some having arrived not long before us and some waiting to shoot their next scenes.

"You guys are so cute, I never understand why you're not together, "shouted Shay who had been observing us from across the street where she stood with Ashley, Sasha and Janel. The girls all started to laugh before approaching us.

"That's because we're both in relationships "replied Ian, he did not seem too happy with Shay's comment. Over time we had gotten used to comments like hers and it was more of a joke now however at times it did become tiering.

As the seasons went on a lot of the fans hoped that Ian and I would end up together even Marlene who kept saying we were made for each other. From the start of the first episode it was evident we had chemistry and it was not like we had long before our first kissing scene. Ian and I just ignored the comment as we were just friends and didn't have feelings for each other and it was all part of the job after all.

I know I used to have a crush on him when we first began filming but I was young back then and how could you not have a crush on Ian. Ian has the most perfectly carved body, along with his dazzling schoolboy grin and amazing hair. There is no way you could not admire Ian. However, it was nothing more than a crush and like all of those you grow out of them.

After greeted the girls and hugging I began to make my way to my dressing rooms to put down my things while the others made their way to the makeup trailer to get ready and some off to shoot scenes.When I finally reached my room I had noticed Troian who was beaming with a huge smile while waiting impatiently outside my dressing room.

"Hey, Troian "I shouted as I approached her. She immediately turned around in surprise and grabbed me in a tight hug "what happened, you seem very enthusiastic " I mumbled in her grip as she let go of me and we walked into my dressing room where I sat on the couch while removing my jacket, her presence has caused me to smile, it was always nice to have others so excited to see you.

"I have some exciting news... me and Keegan are finally together, he admitted he had feelings for me" she squealed jumping up and down on the spot. My jaw dropped in surprise as I rose from the couch to congratulate her "oh my goodness that's amazing.You two deserve to be happy together"

Troian and Keegan have always had a spark that's why Marlene decided to make them on screen lovers and to keep Toby's character around. Secretly I hoped they would perhaps end up together as it was a joy to see their interactions and the happiness they brought into each others lives.

I was brought back to reality by Troian who placed her hand on my shoulder with a mischievous grin on her face as she looked at me amused. "Now it's time for the Ian and Lucy ship to happen "she smirked and I chose to laugh it off as we all knew it wasn't going to happen.

"That's never going to happen sorry to crush your dreams," I muttered between laughs. Her face filled with disappointment before she continued to speak.

"Come on, we all can see you both have feelings for each other just admit it ...that is the biggest mistake me and Keegen made. Don't wait...oh and never say never "these were her last words as she walked out with a sly grin before closing the door leaving me in my dressing room.

I let out a heavy breath thinking about Troian's words. Perhaps there had been times I had considered having feelings, but in the end it was more because I was always around Ian and truly felt comfortable , and even if I did have feelings for Ian I would never admit to them as our friendship was more important to me. I grabbed my coffee which I had placed on the coffee table when I had entered the room and made my way to hair and makeup.

Thank you for reading the first chapter I hope you enjoyed it and will stick around for the rest.This is my first story so it may be a little bit over the place but I'm trying.Feedback is highly appreciated as well as suggestions. I already have a couple of the next chapters planned out but I'm missing some in between chapters.

thank you - Torielwriting