Chapter -29- Saying goodbye

Lucy's Pov

"Marlene I can no longer be aria. "After Ian had left Marlene was the first person to come in and check on me .she comforted me as soon as she saw I was crying, but I chose not to tell her why I was crying.

Ian was gone that would be the last time I would see him. That thought scared me but I had to move on, Everything would be okay no matter if Ian was there or not.my heart throbbed just at the thought of him leaving for ever but there was no going back now, I had just broken his heart and my own too.

"Lucy everything will be okay we will work something g out. "Marlene pulled me closer into her arms comforting me and running her hand through my hair .she was like a second mother to me and she always knew how to make me happy again. I needed someone there for me and she was there.

"No Marlene you don't understand. The amount of pressure that I have on me and all the expectations and fame is just too much for me to handle. As much as it hurts me to admit I can't do this anymore and I'm sorry but I can't be aria."

"Lucy I understand that you have been struggling and during the time you lay here I had been thinking about everything that has happened over the last year. If this is what you want then we will rover aria from the show."

Marlene sounded sad when she said this but she had a brave smile on her face, no matter what I chose to do she would support me....however if she knew what I planned to do I do not think she would be so happy to let me go.

"Yes Marlene this will be the best thing to do for everyone. "

I had to leave the everything behind I needed a new fresh start on my own away from Anthony away from Ian away from those who I called my family and away from all the fame. In the last few hours my life had been flipped upside down but maybe this was what I needed. It was an unexpected change of events which made me realise how messed up my life had become. .Yes I loved Ian but I was in no place to love anyone when I didn't love myself. Ian was there to fix me but I needed to fix myself.

Now that I had told him to leave and I had just walked away from being aria I could move on. Over time the pain would heal and I would come out stronger. I would come out as a mother.

Now I had to focus on getting better and healing, I would be in hospital for a couple more weeks but everything would be okay, or at least that is what I told myself..

That night I spent with all my friends, everyone took turns coming in and visiting me, they all shared there concerns and asked lots of questions but I chose not to respond and they let me, I didn't want anyone to know what had happened or what will happen I just wanted to savour the moment and enjoy it while I still could because soon this all would be gone, I would be gone.

Ian's pov

Since walking out of the hospital I hadn't seen Lucy in two weeks. She had finally been dismissed this week, or so I was told by Troian who had staying with Lucy. Marlene had cancelled work until Lucy was finally out and today we were going back to set to film. I couldn't wait to see Lucy as much as she didn't want me and she had hurt me I needed to see her at least one last time.

Everything in my apartment was untouched. Her clothes hung in the closet neatly just as she had left them. Her scent was still lingering around the whole apartment and everything that she had left remained where she had placed it .

My things were another story. Since the brake up I stopped caring and my things were scattered around the whole house. I was in no mental state to focus on myself when the love of my life had broken my heart and was aching herself. She had become like my oxygen, without her by my side I couldn't breathe. The further away she was from me the smaller my air supply became slowly chocking me and threatening to kill me.

I got up out of bed for the first time in a long time and looked at myself in the mirror. The mirror which was covered by Lucy's things with her lip stained on it where she had kissed it just like she used to kiss me..i could still see her reflection in it even though she was gone.

I was a mess I had messy hair and had developed stubble. There was nothing I could do to fix my appear as I was already running late so I just left. As I walked out the door to my apartment my instincts took over and I unlocked my phone which I was holding in my hand and scrolled to her number in an attempt to text her .before I could I stopped myself. Lucy was no longer with me and she didn't want to know me therefore as much as I wanted to hear her voice and drive her to work I couldn't.

Arriving at work I couldn't see Lucy anywhere therefore when I saw Troian I decided to approach her and ask for Lucy..

.

"Troian have you seen Lucy "my voice was weak and quite, having spent so much time by myself. I had forgotten how to talk to othere.it was a strange feeling but I felt like I was doing something wrong. Should I be asking about Lucy when she doesn't want me?

"No Ian why would you be looking for her "Troian sounded angry and upset. I could tell by the way she spoke that she blamed me for this.

"She...she left all her things at my house and I wanted to see if she is okay. "I couldn't say it .I needed her but I couldn't ask for her.

"Ian look I don't exactly know what happened in the hospital between you and Lucy but ever since that day she's locked everyone out. Even though I went to see her every single day she was in hospital she wouldn't talk to me or anyone about what happened...and she no longer works her."

"What"

I instantly raised my head to look at Troian. I thought Lucy had only locked me out but from what Troian had just said she hadn't

"Aria is no longer part of the show Ian... Lucy is no longer playing the role of Aria as she and Marlene decided it would be the best thing for Lucy if Aria was removed from the show."

"But them what does that mean for me."I didn't care about losing my job ,I just wanted to see Lucy but with every second that hope began to fade away

"Honestly I don't know."

I was left astonished. Over the last month not only had Lucy left me she had also left everyone and everything she knew and now she was gone. No longer would I work with her or see her every day. Would I even see her at all?

Dun, dun , dun. Honestly I don't like the way this chapter is written but I can't fix it...well I can but I don't know how.also get ready for the next part.....please vote and comment as all support is appreciated

Thank you for reading Torielanna