Chapter -16- payback

Ian's pov

Waking up in the morning was so nice. I saw a pair of beautiful eyes staring at my face as her hand gently fiddled on my chest, she looked so calm and happy. Today was one of the first full nights we had gotten together were Lucy was able to sleep through the whole night without having a nightmare I could tell that she had relaxed and it was a good steep forward maybe a small one but we had overcome a hurdle, we had to move forward one step at a time.

As much as I didn't want to get up I had to as we had to be ready for work soon. Today would be hard, I wanted to tell everyone how much I loved Lucy however she wasn't ready and I understood that and I respected her decision.

"I'll go and get ready first" I reached over to Lucy's side of the bed sharing a passionate kiss before getting out of bed and walking into the bathroom. I had slept in just my shorts so I was shirtless and something caught my attention in the mirror, something I had not seen before. Across my collarbone there were several marks which hadn't been there earlier they were small and delicate but clearly visible and there was only one person who could have created them.

"Lucy" I shouted in a playful manner. She must have created them yesterday when I wasn't paying attention to anything else but her. For a long time, she lay under me snuggling into my chest that must have been the moment where she chose to mark me.

That must have been when she left her mark, honestly, I wasn't angry at all I was just amused as I didn't expect Lucy to do something like this and she wasn't going to get away with it that easily.

Thought the mirror I could see the door open and Lucy step into the bathroom in my shirt from yesterday which she must have picked up from the floor.she had a questioning look on her face but instead of speaking she just stood there looking at my bare chest as I turned my back to the mirror so I could face her.

I made my way slowly towards her and I raised my hand to the side of her head as I got closer and when I reached the door with my hand Lucy stood inches in front of me so I closed the door walking into her until her back was against the wooden door. she seemed shocked but she didn't hesitate to place her hand on my hip.

I looked down at her into her hazel eyes and raised her head up so she was looking up at me with my left hand. She raised herself on her tiptoes in an attempt to kiss me but I turned her head toward the side exposing her neck which I began to kiss gently and repeatedly.

"Ian....we have to get ready for work, "she said between heavy breaths, I could feel her chest rise and fall as her body was placed on mine. Her body said something very different.

"This won't take long luc"I cut off her name as I resumed kissing. It didn't take long for her skin to respond as it began to turn pink as the blood rushed to the surface. Lucy was now holding her own head up exposing herself, her hands were trailing along my back. When I was satisfied with my work I moved away receiving an unhappy pout from Lucy.

"Ian?" she mumbled as she opened her eyes to look at me standing in front of her. She looked amazing with her messy brown to blond ombre hair, wearing my t-shirt, with my marks.

"Good morning beautiful "I approached her again but this time I only placed a quick kiss on her lips as I walked out of the bathroom as Lucy was now leaning against the wall.

I closed the door behind me with a wicked grin allowing time for Lucy to realise what had happened.

"Ian!" Her reaction was priceless.

Lucy's pov.

When Ian had called my name from the bathroom I didn't know what he wanted so I scrambled out of bed and placed his shirt over my body which was bare. I made my way to the bathroom where Ian stood shirtless, I observed the finely carved muscles along his back and I could see him looking at me in the mirror as I stared at him.

He turned around and began to approach me, it looked like his hand was reaching for my face but as he got closer his hand slid passed my head as he grabbed the door behind me.I stood in his hold but he kept getting closer as he shut the door so I stumbled backwards with him.

This was not what I had expected, we had around half an hour before we had to leave for work and I hadn't had a chance to get ready yet. Ian then removed his hand from the door and tilted my head up so I was looking into his deep blue eyes, the eyes which brought joy to my life. He was biting his lip so I pushed my body upwards to reach his lips but he tilted my head away to the side. What was he doing?

He began to place kisses on my neck and as much as I wanted to do this, right now was not the time we couldn't be late for our first day back at work."Ian...we have to get ready for work" I tried to sound convincing but he knew exactly what to do so I didn't attempt to stop it, honestly, I didn't want it to stop. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back as much as I could as Ian kept going. Then he stopped.

"Ian.?" When I reopened my eyes he stood in front of me with a wicked grin. I didn't understand what had happened or why he stopped but he looked happy and proud.

"Morning beautiful "he placed a kiss on my pout and left the room. As soon as he left I looked in the mirror and I realised what he had done. I had several small pink marks scattered across my neck. Ian was dead. "Ian!"

When I walked into the room he was sitting on the edge of the bed laughing hysterically. This was not funny. I approached him and nudged his shoulder hard as he fell backwards onto the bed

"Oww that hurt, "he said pointing to his side with a sour expression but he was still laughing.

"What did you do" I lifted my head up to show him. My skin was very sensitive so anything would show up easily, but this was done on purpose so I was very visible. I would have a hell of a lot of fun covering this up for work today.

"Lucy the actual question is what did you do?"I was confused by that point, I had done nothing which could have to lead him to do this. I wasn't angry at him, well maybe a bit as I didn't know what was happening but I was mainly just very confused and I needed answers.

"What, "I said looking at him perplexed

"Oh my god you have no clue .someone lost all control yesterday and left their own love bits goose "he was laughing as he placed his hand across his chest drawing my attention to the clearly visible marked all along his upper chest and collarbone. I could feel my face heat up as I had no clue of what I had done.

"I am so sorry, "I said with a sheepish laugh as I began to bite my lower lip. I felt guilty but I had to admit some part of me was prouder that I had done that, at least now everyone would know he wasn't free.

"Luc don't be sorry I am not angry, I thought you could use a taste of your own medicine" he outstretched his hand which I gladly took as I sat next to him with his arm around my shoulder ."we'll have to cover these up if you don't want anyone to know" I smiled at Ian, he was so sweet and carrying and most importantly he listened to me and now it was very clear that we were together but for work we could tell anyone, just not yet.

"Are you angry that I did it".

"No, I'm not angry, I was just confused why you did it but....but....."

"But what lucy"

"I like it. "We both burst out laughing but I could see Ian understood me. How was I lucky to find someone who made me feel so special and loved.

this was so fun to write. they are so cute. this part is a little longer but I hope you don't mind. I could have split it into two but I did not want to. What do you prefer longer chapters or multiple short chapters? Also are my normal chapters a good length or would you want them shorter or longer Please vote and comment

thank you torielanna