three

Jungkook tapped his pen mindlessly against his desk as his eyes glanced at the clock once more. Still half an hour till Maths class was over. The teacher had been absent today and the substitute couldn't figure how to work the main electronic board and left the class to find help but not before giving everyone work to do in the meantime. Not like anyone was doing it.

He sighed crosssing his arms and laying them on his desk to rest his head on while closing his eyes hoping to get some sleep. But his little nap was short lived.

Ten minutes had passed and he heard yelling and slowly opened his eyes to see what the commotion was about. Taehyung had another student by the collar of his shirt and was him pushing against the wall.

"Don't you fucking dare say that about him again!" His voice was venomous as he spoke, the veins on his neck popping as he clenched his jaw tight.

"You got nothing on me Kim, he's a lost cause, just like you." The other male spat back despite his position and Jungkook recognized him as Jooheon. Taehyung was done with his shit and pulled his fist back to land a punch to the boy's cheek making him cry out. Jooheon wan't one to give up easily though as he lunged towards Taehyung's stomach and tackled him to the floor.

Everyone stood frozen, shocked as they watched the two boys wrestle on the ground. Blood was dripping from Jooheon's nose, and Taehyung's lower lip seemed cut and red, also bleeding and staining his teeth.

"What in the world!" The substitute teacher screamed as she watched the two boys continue to brawl and the sight of blood was making everyone uneasy including Jungkook. The teacher realizing she wouldn't be able to stop this fight alone ran out the door to find a male teacher.

Jungkook's jaw hung slightly as he watched Taehyung regain his balance and was able to sit on top the other boy, his foot trapping one of his arms as he struggled. Heavy pants left Taehyung's lip as he wiped some blood on his sleeve and gave a chuckle.

"Pathetic." Jooheon screamed in agony as Taehyung's foot dug into his flesh and his hand shot forward to latch onto the side of Taehyung's head.

Taehyung made the mistake of wearing a silver chain dangling earring that had several chains hung with silver balls at the ends. Jooheon took a hold of it and gave a slight tug. The action made Taehyung freeze, his eyes widening as he gulped and stopped all movement.

"Fuck..." The word left Jungkook's mouth before he realized and it was at that moment everyone stood waiting for what they feared would happen next. Jooheon gave a smirk knowing very well he had the upper hand.

Jungkook licked his dry lips his hand going up to touch his own ear. Having ripped his ear before he knew the immense pain that came with it and before he knew it he was lunging forward to grab Jooheon's wrist.

Taehyung was frozen not daring to move and Jungkook landed a punch to Jooheon's nose making the boy cry out in pain and clutch his nose in pain. Taehyung sprung free stumbling away from him, his eyes locking onto Jungkook's.

The gaze they shared was intense, heated, and neither knew what to think of it. Taehyung had sweat shining on his skin, his jacket hanging on his arms to reveal the sleeveless black shirt he wore underneathe. He gulped his chest rising from effort before he turned and left the scene.

•••