I walked around the hood of the car to where he was leaning against the drivers door. Tentatively I ran my hands along the ridges of his torso, which was warm and smooth under my touch. "We've got a lot to work on," I shrugged.

He wrapped his hands around me to hold me closer. "Oh yeah? Well you aren't perfect yourself."

I raised an eyebrow. "Hmm, Blake if I were you I'd be very careful about what you say next." I laid one hand on the waist band of his athletic shorts he had slipped into. "It could be the difference between wether we go inside, or stay out here."

Blake grinned. "I lied. You are perfect in every way. We'll just say that you have 'quirks' instead."

"I feel like such a queen."

"You should. You look like one."

"Well apparently I act like one too," I muttered. "My quirks being demanding and arrogant?"

"No!" Blake said quickly.

His breaths were warm. He tightened his grip against me to keep me from escaping. Then, gently, he placed a kiss on my lips, before pulling back slightly. Our noses were touching, and my heart was beating fast against his. In all honesty, in this moment, I really hoped he didn't do something stupid, because this was perfect. He was doing all the right things.

"No flaws, no quirks," he promised.

I tilted my head upwards. "Don't forget it."

Slowly, I pressed my lips to his. My eyes were closed so all I would feel was the amazing sensation that was him. Blake smiled and began to move his lips against me, gradually parting them with a tease. Then he deepened it, eliciting a small whimper from my mouth.

Blake pulled me up around his torso because of the vast height difference. He leaned more heavily against the car for support, because he was all in with me. He was working me like my mouth had never felt before.

I ran my hands through his hair, and over his chest in admiration and appreciation. His skin was so warm under my touch, yet it wasn't moist with sweat. It was just the right condition to show off his hard work, which earned no complaints from me.

We were so wrapped up in each other, so engrossed with the other's mouth, that we didn't notice the sudden light beaming on our frames. It wasn't until Blake was fingering the straps of my tank top, that a honk blared at us.

Once more, Blake almost dropped my ass on the rock hard driveway in surprise.

"Put me down before you break something."

He did, but he made sure an arm stayed around my waist in case whoever in that car was Graham. Truth be told I didn't blame him for thinking that. Graham had a habit of suggesting to bring the celebration party to our house, and of course Seth was more than happy to follow through with that simply to annoy me further.

A woman stepped out of the passenger seat of the sleek black Ferrari. She was dressed in a prim pressed grey jumpsuit complete with a blazer. Her hair was slightly windswept, but it did nothing to ruin her tight brunette curls. She wore aviators to make sure people knew she meant business, even though it was night. And her pointy black stilettos clicked angrily against the driveway.

"Fine!" She yelled suddenly at the driver. "I'll get my own bags."

She angrily slammed the door and marched herself to the trunk. After a moment of struggling with the handle, she managed to open. She yanked her two suitcases and one wardrobe bag out of the trunk, and to make her point, she slammed the trunk closed once she was done.