He's Having Real Fun

Start from the beginning

Then I moved my chess closer to the barrier so that Sam could show what moves he wanted to do. This time I did my best and absolutely destroyed him. I'm the king of the chess!!
After that Sammy wanted to draw a little, so we drew on the wall for at least a kilometer.

Next he showed me this game, charades I think he called it. I was ready to make fool out of myself just to entertain him if that made him happy.

When we finished playing charades he said something about Marvel and to you, or was it you too? That led to him explaining me everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. He said that it was 21st century in the nutshell. I was just so lost. All of the inventions, the politics, the popculture, it all changed so much. I liked it though, looks like the humanity took a step in the right direction.

We then  laid down and he was telling me about another move series that I had to know of. It was about a guy, that made out with his sister, and he was a space wizard with a sword out of light. There was the Empire and the rebellion (I didn't like that part). And then Ben Swolo came and saved the galexy from the magic old man. Or something like that, I stopped listen after the "long time ago in the galaxy far, far away". I just looked at him scribbling, he looked like he enjoyed telling everything.

We were both smiling. Suddenly his face dropped. He stood up and wrote a single question.

"What are you going to do about that ninja-guy?"

I didn't know. I couldn't do anything. I had to move from this place to the  dreams of others from time to time to eat, but when I did he always tracked me down. I couldn't escape, I had nowhere to run. The only way was to...

I put my hand on the barier, and looked sadly at Sam. He placed his own on the other side. I could feel the barrier moving slightly, and getting weaker.

"I'm going to help you. I'll find a way. I promise, my king"

He started to fade away.

I smiled. He called my his king. And my Sammy is going to help me. He promised.

---
Okay, so have anyone of you seen the 4 hour long let's play of Markiplayer's new fangame? So like it just blew my mind because the story from this game was basically the first concept for this book, and still even after I decided to change the story is very similar. So yeah, great minds think the same, or whatever I was just really surprised that it's so similar.

Just look at that:

This was also the explanation why Samuel sometimes forgets what he was doing in the dream world

Also the book is NOT inspired by this game in any way I thought of this idea long ago, even before I ever heard of that fangame.
The game is still cool tho.

~ 950 words

~Edited (note: it appearz to be ztill thy Saturday night)