Love Conquers...

Yash,

It was good to be home. Mom looked excited when I informed her about Reshu's acceptance . She had already started working on the list of  guests. She looks so happy,and I am little guilty for keeping away from my family. Emotional, I pulled her in a bear hug, ''I am sorry mom''

''What for?'' She asked rubbing my back

''For being selfish. For leaving you guys alone. I am sorry for being a jerk.'' I replied placing a peck on her forehead. She pecked me affectionately, ''I am not mad, I understand you needed it. But I am too happy that you finally found your happiness in Reshu. So when do I get to see her?''

''Soon. Mom, Imran has planned a small get together. So I will be having dinner with my friends.'' Mom nodded and moved out calling for my dad, reprimanding him for not making the list of best hotels in the town. All I could do was laugh. I have decided to do as my parents desire . They want my wedding to a lavish one and I am fine with it. I too want to celebrate my love and show my girl to the world. I am waiting for the moment when I would stand next to her with her hand in mine as man and wife. Reshu Yash Mathur, it just sounds perfect.

Imran and Jatin had been complaining about me acting pricey. Since I have landed in India, all I did was search and convince Resh about my love. I am guilty about not meeting my childhood buddies. I just met them once at the alumni meet briefly and then left for Goa. He had invited me over and I decided to accept his offer. He told some more batch mate will be joining. I had no issues with it. 

A knock at the door brought me out of my stance. Th help stood at the door grinning ear to ear. He asked if he could clean. I gave him a mock salute, welcoming him in style. He giggled walking in as I just patted his back walking out. 

 Moving to the terrace, I decided to spend some time recalling the moments I shared with Resh in Goa. The weather looked beautiful and perfect to drown in romantic memories. I smiled , our relationship was beautiful. We met and bonded as friends, even now when she agreed to be mine, we are yet best friends first. My mobile buzzed , it was a message from Resh expressing her boredom. I was aware about her meeting schedule with a big corporate in Mumbai, they were looking for a good organiser for their Annual All Hands Meet. I replied asking her to concentrate.

She replied after a minute, 'First kiss me.'

Laughing, I pressed a kissing smiley into the reply sending it to her. Shaking my head I moved to the balcony area enjoying the breeze. My phone pinged again, there was an annoyed emoticon with a message, 'Just one.' My finger brushed the screen, I wished I would have been there with her and given to her demand right away. Breathing deep, I tried calming my desire filled nerves. Her small gestures are turning me on.

''It's good to see you back.'' My perfect world was suddenly disturbed with a voice I had no desire to hear. I decided to stay silent, still keeping my back to her. There was a silence and then Namrata started her drama, ''You wouldn't believe, but all these years I have never stopped loving you Yash.''

She waited for my response, but when got no response from me she decided to continue, ''I repented for the mistake I committed, but you will have to forgive me Yash. I was just a kid. I agree, it was foolish and wrong to betray you but I have repented for that all these year. Can't we start over again.''

''Again?'' I burst unable to control further. ''There is nothing to start over. I have moved on long ago and have no intention to look back. You were my past, a regretful one and you will stay in past.'' I was aware of the harshness in my tone, and I wasn't sorry for it. Taking a step towards in her direction I added, ''I have a suggestion, work on your marriage or you will end up breaking the heart of another innocent guy.'' Her eyes widen, there was a flash of anger which she quickly covered with a miserable expression