Confused Heart

Reshu

With Yash time seemed to have got wings. The more I wanted it to stop, the faster it went. After our dinner. Yash took me out for a romantic movie, it was a pathetically boring. All I did was stare at him  angrily  insteadof screen. The female protagonist cried so much that I felt as if I would need and umbrella to sit through this movie. Not even once Yash looked at me, may be scared. After painful hours the light went on and I screamed happily; ''Yippy! Finished lets go''

Yash pulled me back; ''Hush girl, it's just intermission '' I felt as if being stuck in time, it seemed like hours. I slumped back annoyed. Yash smiled and walked out and I kept sulking. My eyes went around looking at the audience, they were discussing how beautiful the emotions were. I saw a girl dabbing her eyes with a tissue and her boyfriend rubbing her back . They look as if glued by an irreversible glue. I smirked, what an opportunist. The guy had the reason to go touchy with his partner and the girl, well what to say about her. She looked to me like someone who just craved attention . She reminds me of Sheetal. This name spoils my mood bad. I really don't want to think about her. Throwing her out of my head I went back again to emotional couple, well to me they looked more interesting than the movie . The way she wiped her tears made me realise that she was more concern about her make-up. All the tears were just to get cocooned into the guys arm. She was exactly like Sheetal. ''Enough Girl! Stop staring'' Yash admonished. I grinned wide when he extended a bucket of popcorn to me. Popping few in my mouth I smiled savouring the taste; ''You still remember that I like cheese flavour''

''Well! I never got the reason to forget'' He replied leaning back. My eyes again went to the couple and I realised it wasn't just the guy who was worried about the girl but other guys too. One of them got her water and the other got her a vanilla cone. ''Fake!!'' I whispered.

''How do you know ?'' Came Yash voice. I stared at him; ''Observation. Can't you see?'' Yash shook his head; ''Resh sometimes what we conclude by observing can be wrong . Don't be quick to judge''

''Really? She is making 3 guys dance on her tunes. What wrong observation I could make. '' I just shrugged my shoulder being defensive. I kept on popping the popcorn in my mouth when Yash tapped my shoulder, he pointed in a direction. The girl and her friend got up to leave. One of the other guys screamed; ''hey call me and let me know if I am needed. Take care'' '

''What I conclude is that they left due to an emergency. What say?'' Yash asked me keenly watching my face. I just rolled my eyes; ''You will never stop teaching me right''

''Resh we both taught each other so many things. It's because of you that I am smiling again, I would love to learn more lessons from you'' That warmed my heart, the feeling of being still important in his life was amazing . His words worked like a soothing song, I didn't find the other half of the movie that boring. I watched it with a big smile on my face.

By the time we left it was 2 in the night; ''What next?'' I asked. I just prayed he would take me to some place and not drop me to hotel. Yash grabbed my hand; ''let's go'' We drove to an Italian café. Yash told me it stays open till 5:00 AM. We took a couch in a corner and ordered coffee. The day had been tiring for me, pulling my heels off I crossed my legs on the couch. I looked around, the place had good ambience and looked rich. Only odd thing was me, I was the single female present among the crowd. I have never been too conscious, but somehow I felt a little weird . Yash had excused himself for a minute and I felt creepy with all eyes on me. I guess by the time he returns, the guy on the next table would write a poem on me. He is talking to his friend and smiling at me . I gave him a bored look turning my face away. ''Something wrong'' Yash asked taking his place opposite to me, his face covered in worried lines. ''Nothing I can't deal with'' Don't know how but his eyes turned around and stayed on the guy for a minute, before turning to me. ''Resh are you fine? If you are uncomfortable we can go to my place ''