two

"Jimin, please tell me you are not going to that party." It was Thursday night but Jimin was already turning his closet inside out to find something to where to Taehyung's party which was Saturday night.

Jungkook lived on one side of the school district while Jimin lived on the other so when his best friend called him for an 'emergency' it took him half the time then it usually did to arrive at his house but this was not what he expected.

"Of course I am Kookie! It'll be my first senior party of the year....or actually my first party ever." He mumbled shifting through shirts and groaning.

"You've been to a party before! What about Yoongi's party on the last weekend of school last year?" Jimin shook his head.

"Nah, I wasn't there. I was sick with food poisoning. Ah hah!" Jimin yelled in triumph as he pulled up a striped black and white shirt that hung loosley on his body and sleeves that came to the center of his palm. Jungkook had seen him in it before and the way Jimin's collorbones would be exposed for everyone to see made him tongue the inside of his cheek.

"There will be plenty of parties Jimin, just don't go to this one. You don't even know Taehyung, you don't know his intentions." Jimin rolled his eyes as he looked for something to wear underneathe.

"It's a high school party Jungkook, everyone will be there and it'll be perfectly fine." Jungkook ran a frustrated hand through his hair. It was obvious Jimin wasn't budging with his decision but he had to do something. He wasn't going to allow someone as pure as Jimin to mixed up with the school jock.

Jimin tapped his lower lip in thought as his eyes wondered over his dresser and he rummaged through a drawer. He pulled out a black choker, not to wide and just thin enough to make Jimin look like he was ready for more than just a party. He tried it on making sure it fit and that was the last straw for Jungkook for he would not let Jimin go alone.

"I'm coming with you." Jimin peaked his lashed up at him, a slight smirk playing on his lips before he fixed his composure.

"You weren't invited."

"Doesn't matter, I'm going, and you're not about to change my mind." Jimin sighed walking over to him, letting his tongue run across his lower lip. Jungkook noticed the action but he didn't say nothing.

"Fine, but I'm driving and you better feed me afterwards."

•••