DISNEY WORLD

Hey guys, sorry this isn't an update but I promise stories are coming but I'm getting back from Disney. I went there for band and it was amazing!!!!! It was so so so fun! My favorite park was animal kingdom but I also liked Hollywood studios.
I got to meet Pluto,Merida, Kylo Ren and Stitch and OH MY GOD STITCH WAS ADORABLE!!! He messed with people and so when I hugged him he was short enough for me to knocked my head on him and he proceeded to pat my head. He was picking his nose and linka, my friend, was making him stop and he just kept on going and rubbing it on him. He was absolutely adorable.

Pluto was adorable as well but we didn't really get to spend as much time

I don't have any pictures with Merida cause my friend has them but she was very pretty! I loved her a lot

Then I got to Kylo Ren. He sounded JUST like him! And I was really awkward and I didn't know what to do so I stood there for the picture and it looked weird but I have a picture from when he was talking to me.

I loved everything about it and I want to go back! I loved it!!!!!!! My favorite ride has to be the tower of terror. When we got there I sat down and right before the lights went out, I thought people were still going to talk but nope, I told my friend Brittany, I'm gonna die, and everyone laughed at me. Embarrassing but funny!

To see other pictures go to my insta- katiebug_1. For some reason they won't let me put more here. Hope y'all have an amazing break!