Regrets

Magic

Dracos Pov

I made a fucking mistake. How could I let the Most wonderful person in my life..go. I was fucking stupid and thought it would be better if  we stopped seeing each other. Heartbreaking seeing Harry cry. Even more heartbroken seeing he has moved on. Looking happier then he has ever looked with me.

I can't seem to escape Harry. Every time I turn a corner I see Harry with Cedric(THIS IS 3rd YEAR SO CEDRIC IS STILL HERE!). He looks better off with him. I see them hug, kiss, everything and I can't take it.  I make sure not to show that I care but it gets harder and harder by day.

Harry's Prov

"Hey babe." I hear while arms go around my waist. I turn around, my eyes meeting Cedric. "Hi Cedric" I said while putting my arms around his neck. Cedric kissed me. "So I was wondering if at free period you wanna have a picnic? I need to tell you something." He said smiling. "Yea sure" I said smiling. I kissed his cheek and went to potions. I turned and saw Draco. Looks like he has been crying. I ran up to him.

"Hey Draco, are you okay?" I asked. He didn't look at me. "Yea I'm okay Harry thanks." He said. I sighed. "Draco um I understand this is awkward but can we be friends again? I miss you." I said looking at him.  He looked up I think I saw a smile. "Yea I would like that." He said. I smiled and walked with him to potions.

I can't help but inspect his features. His jaw line is as sharp as a knife. His blonde hair with no gel in it. His eyes as a pretty blue-grey color. His smile I saw early, shined. These are some of the things I loved about him. I could stare at them all the time. I loved his laugh, smile, even when he was being a drama queen. When he was like that I would kiss his neck and tell him how beautiful he was and don't listen to people and that would calm him.

I loved hearing him go off about his day. How he would get excited about potions. His eyes would light up. It was lovely. We got to class and went our ways.

Dracos Prov

I dang stop thinking about Harry. I can't tell you how much I love him. His smile was and still is everything. His laugh is amazing. His eyes...I could stare at them forever. Loved how he would listen to me ramble about whatever. He would understand me when no one else would.

Hearing him ramble on about Quidditch would make me smile. Loving him talk about things he loves makes me smile. It was adorable to see him fall asleep on my lap or when he blushed. I miss him so so much. I regret letting him go.

Harry's prov

Throughout class I only focused on Draco. Saw him pay attention. He got so into it he didn't notice his tongue sticking out alittle which made me laugh. He is adorable. Makes me remember when we were together. He would be adorable without knowing. Him falling asleep by me. Adorable. Him  telling me about potions excitedly. Adorable.

This is the first time since we broke up......I missed him.

~~~~~Skip to free period~~~~~~~~

I headed to were Cedric was waiting on a blanket outside. I sat by them. "Hey Cedric" I said smiling. "Hey Cutie." He said while kissing me. I gulped. That's what Draco called me. I smiled. "So what do we have to eat?" I said. Cedric got the food out. Sandwiches, Chocolate covered strawberries, fruits of all kind. "Looks good!" I said grabbing a sandwich. We sat there for a while in silence until Cedric spoke up. "Hey Harry." "Yes?" I said turning to him.

"I've been thinking and before I say anything let me tell that I will always love you." He said looking sad. That's what Draco said to me before he broke up with me. I can't stop thinking of Draco. "And I want to tell you that I wa-" "Cedric I think we should break up." I interrupted. He stopped and said, "that was actually what I was going to say. I see you more of a brother then a boyfriend." Cedric said while looking down. I smiled. "Me too. And we will be friends forever and nothing is gonna stop that."

I said. He smiled and we continued eating and talking about random stuff. After we were done I ran to find Draco. I found Draco in front of the Slytherin door.bi ran up and jumped on him with my lips attach to his. He kissed back. I smiled into the kiss. We pulled apart. "Harry? What abou-" "we broke up. It was mutual." I said. He smile. "Harry, I've regretted every day that we won't together and I realized how I lost an amazing person. So Harry, give me a second chance and be my boyfriend?" Draco asked looking down.

I smiled. "Of course, I would love that." I kissed him and the rest of the night was amazing.