I was afraid

Harry's pov

It is now 6th year! It felt like yesterday I got off the train as a 5th year. Hermione, Ron and I all got in a compartment on the train.

"Hermione can you go an hour without reading a book?" Ron questioned. "I can but I choose not to Ronald." Hermione striked back. I just laugh.

"Hey H-Harry." I heard someone call. I look up to see a Slytherin. Don't know them. "Yes what do you want?" I asked. "I need you t-to follow me." He said. I stood up and follow. He leaded me to a empty compartment. "Just stay here." With that he left. I stayed in there for a while until someone came in.

"Well hello Potter." I hear a familiar voice. "Malfoy." I said. "I see you followed that kid that I sent." He snarled. " Why the fuck would you want me here?!?" I said. "Wow you are feisty potter." He said. "But the reason I got you here was to ask: Why didn't you shake my hand when we met on the train?" Draco asked. "What is the real question?" I said laughing."That is the real question." He stated.

"You really want to know." I asked. All Draco did was nod. "Well I didn't take your hand was that...... I was afraid I wouldn't let go." I said blushing.

"What did you mean by that?" He asked tilting his head. "Ever since I saw you in the robe shop I-I liked you but when you were talking negative about Hagrid, I-I knew you were going to be rude but that didn't change my feelings for you. I thought if I took your hand I wouldn't want to let go cause I thought it would of been wonderful." I said.

"H-H-Harry I have something to tell you. The reason I held out my hand was not because you are the boy who lived. It was because I liked you too and I still do." He confused. I smiled

I started to lean in. He realized what I was doing and started to lean in. When our lips finally connected I felt sparks. We stayed like that for a little when someone walked in.

"Finally." I heard. I turned around and saw Hermione. "I agree that was long over due." Draco said and pulled me into another kiss. For the whole ride to Hogwarts was amazing. Draco and I got to know me about eachother. This year is going to be amazing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Howdy!! Hope y'all liked this. Sorry this is short but I will write longer ones. Be sure to leave a idea about a prompt that I can use! MAY THE ODDS BE IN YOUR FAVOR GOOOOOOODBYE!
(Wrong movie oops)
Katie<3