Always

I remember when I met him. I was very confused about everything. I met him the robe shop. I remember his smile, his laugh, his eyes. I thought he hated me. Calling me names, pushing me, bullying. Through out this time I felt something. Not hatred nor fearful but Love.

I never had the guts to tell him cause I thought he would make my life a living hell. But in reality he liked me too. We started to have the best life. I don't know what happened. He looked happy with me but deep down in side h-he hates himself.

He hid his feelings behind his smile. I feel terrible that happened. He would disappear for awhile and I never questioned it. He was always laughing and smiling. I never saw through him. I knew he loves to draw but this was not what I thought.

I caught him one night drawing pictures. But not how you think. It came with a twist. His canvas was his wrist. His pencil, a knife. I ran towards him and begged him to stop. He would say the most horrible things about himself.

Saying he is useless, pathetic, a mistake. I started to tear up. I told him that I will always care for him no matter what. I took the knife away and bandaged his wrist. He promised he wouldn't do it again. Everything went back to normal.

Until one day, today, I am standing in front of something I didn't expect. His grave. Suicide. I cried until I couldn't anymore. I left flowers and went home. When I got there I saw a letter with my name. I started reading it.

Dear Harry,

I am sorry that I did this. I had no choice I was going mad. My father said I was a disgrace and I couldn't take it. Thank you for everything. I don't deserve you. Please don't make the same mistake as me. Promise you will forever remember me.

Love, Draco<3

The paper started to stain from my tears. I won't forever remember you....... I will always remember you Draco my love. Always.