Valentines day

Harry's Pov

I woke up from hedwig noises. "Hey be quite." I said and rolled over. More noises. I finally got up and saw something in Hedwigs beak. A note. I got it and opened it up and it read:

Hello love! You know what day it is....Valentines Day!! If you wanna know where I am go To the place we first met.

~Draco

I quickly got up and got dressed. I raced outside. Okay, where we first met.. not hogwarts..The Robe Shop! I ran as fast as I can. I ran past everyone. They greet me and I reply then I ran to the Robe Shop.

"Welcome to the Robe Shop!" I hear. I smiled and looked around. I saw a note on the mirror it read.

You did it Harry! You found my note but unfortunately not me. But don't give up! Now go to the place where I didn't know you were there.

~Draco

What the fuck does that supposed to mean?? Fucking hell. I walked out and started to think. Hmmm. HoneyDukes? No..... Three BroomSticks? No..... god damn what could it be!!!
.........
I'm so stupid. By the Shrieking Shack! I had my invisible cloak on and threw snowballs at him! I ran to it knocking some people over. When I got there I saw a note on the fence.

You are almost there Harry!! I understand you might be wondering when this is going to end. Maybe it will end you will find a SWEET surprise?

~Draco.

Where is the hint? WHERE IS THE FUCKING HINT LIKE GOD DAMN IT!!!! Let me think.. let's try the Leaky cauldron. I went to it and walked in. I looked around and saw Ron and Hermione. "Hey guys." I said. They turned around and smiled. "Hey Harry! Why aren't you with Draco?" Ron asked while drinking Butter Beer. " He has me on a scavenger hunt for him. Have you seen him?" I asked.

"Not at all." Hermione answered. "Let me see the note." Hermione said. She read the note and faces palmed. "Are you really that thick Harry?" She asked while laughing. "What no what is funny??" I asked. "Sweet is capitalized like that is the clue. " she said. "And..." I said not getting it. "Go Look at HoneyDukes you fucking moron." She said while laughing. "Thank 'mione see you both later" I said and left towards HoneyDukes.

I walked in smelling all the treats. I looked and looked but couldn't find a note. I decided to look around for some treats. I got jelly beans, a lot of chocolates and some chocolate frogs. I went to pay them. "Hey Harry?"Said the old women. "Yes" I said. "Someone gave me this to give to you. " she gave me a note and I smiled. It was a note that read:

You are getting good at this! But still haven't found me:( so next clue hmmm this place is where I made a fool out of myself for the first time. Have fun!

~Draco

Where he made a fool out of himself hmmm oh where we had our first date! It was in a field where he knocked his hot butter beer on me. I ran towards it. When I got there I looked and looked but nothing. I walked and walk- "Bahhhh" someone said while wrapping their arms around me. "You scared the shit out of me Draco!" I laughed. He smiled and kissed me. He dragged me towards this picnic place where he has set up candles and everything.

"Draco this is Beautiful!" I said while sitting down." Glad you like it. Here." He said giving me some beautiful flowers. " Draco they are beautiful!" I said. "Not as beautiful as you." He said while looking in my eyes. I kissed him. During the picnic we kissed cuddle,make out, and talk about random shit. Best Valentine's ever!