Puppy

Non magic

Harry's pov

"HARRY CAN WE GET A PUPPY?" I hear Draco. I came into the room where he was. "Why do we need a puppy? I have you and you are as cute and messy as a puppy." I said kissing his nose. "Haary please." Draco begged. Puppy dog eyes. I can't ignore that. "Okay, Let's go to the humanes Society." I said.

~~~~~Time skip don't wanna write the way to it cos lazy af~~~~~

When we got there, there were a lot of dogs. Draco stopped at one. " This is a husky. It's cute can we get it?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "We should look more and get a dog that will stay small." I said. He huffed.

We looked around a little longer. When Draco spotted one. He asked the lady if he could hold him. She got the dog out. "Harry can we get this pug?" He asked. The pug licked his nose and Draco giggled.

I smiled. "Yes we can." I said. I went to tell an employee and filled out the paper work. When I came back I saw Draco playing with him.

"So what's his name?" I asked. "Flash." He said. I laughed. "Okay but I don't think he is that fast." I said. We got in the car with flash and headed to pet smart to get food, treats, a bed, a food and water bowl, and toys.

When we got him, we played with him for awhile then we tired him out and he passed out on his bed. Me and Draco where on the couch cuddling. "Thank you." Draco said. "Anything for my baby." I said kissing his nose. With that he fell asleep in my arms.