About time~Riverdale AU~

Okay okay okay. For everyone who doesn't know what Riverdale is. It is this new tv show and it takes place in Riverdale. I am not going to go into too much detail cause I don't want to spoil it. The characters from it are from the 'Archie Comics' so to Archie Andrews to Jughead to Reggie. (A lot more) this chapter will not spoil the important stuff. I just like the setting and how it is. So Harry is taking place of Jughead and Draco is taking place Archie. Hermione is taking place of Betty. This is going to be non magic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's Prov

It was raining and Draco Malfoy  went to the one place he knew was dry..Pops. He came in looking for the girl next door, Hermione Granger, but instead he found me. "Hey Harry, have you seen Hermione?" Draco asked siting in the seat in front of me. "No not at all." I said closing my laptop and taking a bite out of my cheeseburger. Draco sighed.

"Hey, if Hermione is mad at you or something is wrong just talk to her. You could go a long way with her. You could of gone a long way with me." I said sipping my Pepsi. "Harry, im so-" "where were you the day we were supposed to take a road trip this summer?" I asked. " I was working with my dads company." Draco said. I nodded not believing him. "Just go find Hermione." I said opening my laptop. He sighed and left Pops. I don't know why but I felt hurt.

---------Time skip to football game on Friday cause I'm lazy---------

I walked into the stadium. I leaned against the bleachers. I don't normally got to games but for some reason I came. Maybe it is because I saw Draco Earlier this week or maybe I wanted to support the school.. ha don't make me laugh! It is because  I was bored and my dad got me the tickets. I looked over to the field to see Hermione and Ginny cheering with the rest of the cheerleaders. I rolled my eyes and my eyes roamed to meet Draco's.

He smiled and ran towards me. "Hey Harry!" He called. "Hi" I said while smiling. "I'm ver very sorry about what I did. I really want to make things right again. " Her said inches away. " Sure whatever." I said while smiling like an idiot. "So friends?" He asked. "To be discussed now please go we are not going to hug in front of all these people." I said and with a smiled he left.

------------------------------------

"WOOOOO GOOOOO DRACO!!" I yelled as he cores a touchdown. With that I heard a buzzer and it was the end of the game. They won!! I ran towards the field and jumped in his arms. He spun me around. "You did it Draco!! I said when he puts me down. "I couldn't have done it without my cheerleader! You are really loud!" He said smiling.

Then I did the unexpected. I leaned in and kissed him  and he kissed back. When we pulled apart he said,"So we can't hug in front of these people but we can make out?" He laughed. "Shut up" I said and kissed him again. Let's just say that was an eventful night.