The boy at StarBucks

Harry's prov

Just one more minute just one more.....yes! Finally my lunch break! "Hey Ron going to lunch." I yelled and walked out of the store I work at,Hot Topic.

I know I know not as good of a job but then again I just started to work as in I'm 16. I love my job but mostly cause on my break I get to see a cutie at Starbucks.

I basically ran to the food court and got in line for my coffee. Looked around and saw him, Draco. I've seen him around school but he would never talk to me.

His smile, his laugh, his eyes, his voice god it's per- "hey woo hoo sir." I heard. I looked up and saw I was next. "Oh sorry kinda zoned out a bit." I said while laughing. He gave me a smirk. "I'll have a grande white chocolate mocha with whip cream please." I said while smiling.

"Okay you name?" Draco asked. "Harry" I said. He smirked and wrote down something that was way to long for my name. I gave him money and I waited. He was making it. "White chocolate for, The cute guy with glasses." Draco called out. I blushed.

I went to get it and I whispered,"I'm not cute" he rolled his eyes and said,"look at your cup cutie." I looked and saw his phone number. I looked up and saw he was busy with another order.

I smiled and went back to Hot Topic which Ron was there making out with his girlfriend,Hermione. "Guys get a room please. I  said while laughing. Hermione glared and went back to her job at JC Penny's.

Ron glared at me "Why the bloody hell you did that for?" He asked. "No one wants to see y'all make out sorry." I said and set my coffee on the table. "Fuck you, I will stop when you stop talking about Draco Malloy." He said.

I blushed."He gave me his number today." I said. "So you finally talked to him?" Ron laughed. "Well yeah I guess." I said smiling.

"Well good for you now help me with the fucking store." Ron said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"See ya Harry." I heard. "Bye" I yelled back to Ron as I walked out. I got a coke from a soda machine and decided that I'm going to text Draco.

To Draco
Hey this is Harry. The guy from before.

From Draco
Why hi lovely

I blushed while sipping my drink.

To Draco
Why what a gentleman

From draco
Why thank you fair maiden

I laughed. Right then I ran into someone spilling my drink. I gasped. "I'm so sorry!! Let me get that!" I said rubbing my sleeve on his chest. "Hey it is okay." He said while laughing. I looked up and saw Draco smiling at me. I looked down in embarrassment. "Hey don't be embarrassed. You are too cute for that." He said lifting up my chin seeing me blush. "See adorable." He laughed. I smiled.

"You wanna come to my house for alittle?" He asked. "Sure. Love too." I said. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to his house. I quickly text Ron to tell Mrs. Weasley I would be late. "Hey Harry." Draco said while we headed to his house. "Yes." I said. "I always enjoy you coming in to the Starbucks. Got a excuse to look at your cute face." He said. "Hey I'm not cute I'm manly." I said while laughing.

"Yeah whatever." He said and kissed my cheek. I blushed. I can already tell I'm going to be happy with him and I love that.