《 chapter 0.20 》

Jungkook POV

Today's the day; it was graduation day. Lisa and I haven't seen each other the whole day since we decided to spend quality time with our friends for the day. It was a girls and boys day out; Lisa and her best friend Chae-young promise to do something together for the day while the boys and I also had something planned out for us today as well. The boys and I decided to have a relaxing gathering at the pool for today nothing too crazy before our graduation; all that crazy can happen at the after party tonight.

There I was hanging out with my friends by the pool chatting while drinking; I was in my little world. These past eight months have been nothing but an exciting yet enjoyable experience for my girlfriend and me. Sure, we started off as rivals but ended up as an unbreakable couple, and that was because of that dumb bet I did with my friends, but at the same time; if it weren't from that bet, Lisa and I wouldn't be a couple right now. I looked like a fool with a huge smile on my face just having those thoughts, but the fact that it makes me feel good to know that someone like her makes me happy encourages me to continue to do the same thing for her.

"Yo! Loverboy," I felt the cold water splash my face.

"What the hell Bam!" I yelled back when I entirely come back to my sense.

"Were you thinking about Lisa?" Bambam teased which made the others burst out laughing.

"At least I have someone to think about, you can't relate, and you are probably going to die a virgin," I snapped back making those laughs into an ohhh noises.

"Ouch!" Bambam let out a low growl, "seriously bro, I have a friend to hook you up with," Mingyu suggested which only brought loud laughter from the others.

"Trust me; I choose to be single because if I wanted to date someone. I would've already had a girlfriend by now; no girls can resist this beautiful face of mine," the guy replies in a cocky tone.

"Good thing you're not dating anyone right now because you might have scared them off with your cockiness," Jaehyun added continuing the endless tease towards Bambam.

"Whatever," I heard Bambam sighed quietly, "We're just kidding, anyone who ends up dating you is one lucky girl to have you as a boyfriend," Yugyeom uttered beating me to assure Bambam that we were kidding.

There was a long pause from us until Seokmin mumbled "I can't believe we're graduating today," I took a long sip of my drink agreeing with Seokmin statement.

"After such long years, all of us will be separated for the very first time," Minghao sighed.

"I know, but be there for each other always look out for one and another. It's relieved that each of you guys has another to attend the same university with you." I added. "I can't believe you're going abroad, what about Lisa?" Mingyu questioned.

"She seems okay with it," I lied, When I first announced the news to my girlfriend the look I got from her was pretty obvious, she seem unsure but being a supportive girlfriend; Lisa lied that she was happy and excited for me to go study abroad. "We'll look out for her," Bambam flash me an encouraging smile.

"Thanks, you guys... Anyways, we should get ready," I announced before lifting my body up to stand on both of my feet.

Lisa POV

It seems like I was off the whole day I was out with my best friend, I wasn't thinking right the entire time; I tried to act like nothing was bothering me, but who am I fool the person who knows me the best.

"So, what's going to happen between you two?" Chaeyoung asks while applying make-up to me.

"long-distance relationship is all I can see between him and me," I manage to say.