《Chapter 0.03》

Authors POV

The next day came and everyone on campus can't seem to stop talking about last night party. Every person on campus view everything the popular clique do as important, so last night party was a big deal just like their major tests. Lisa on the other hand always has a different perspective from everyone else's, as soon as she steps in the school all she hears was about last night party.

"Did you see how Jung kook look last night? He looked so hot in all black," one girl squeals out.

Lisa rolls her eyes at everything she heard around her, passes through in the hallways she rushes to her locker to go collect her books out of it.
A relief sigh escapes her lip when she arrived at her locker and he wasn't there before her. Lisa quickly walks up to unlock her locker just then when her phone vibrated.

From «B.F.F Rosè 💙»
Hey love, Good Morning! Sorry but I have a terrible hangover from last night so, I won't make it in today.

"Ugh, that silly girl," Lisa let out a growl after she received the message from her best friend.

To «B.F.F Rosè💙»
Yah! You owe me an ice cream then."

Lisa successfully sends the message to Rosè, pocketing her phone and then grabbing her books out her locker.

"So... I assumed parties isn't your thing?" Lisa was taken aback when she saw a familiar figure leaning on the lockers beside her with a grin on his face but this time no girls. Lisa wasn't responding back, and his frustration was starting to build up.

"You know something strange I notice about you and the other girls... Just standing right here in front of you would make them go crazy," Jungkook took a step forward right in front of Lisa leaving no space between the two.

Lisa nervously steps back, almost falling on her behind but a quick handheld on her hand to maintain her balance. "I guess I was wrong," he said with a smirk smudge on his face before leaving her behind. Lisa shook her head in disbelieve as she watches him walk away.

Lisa POV

The whole day I was hiding from places to places since the incident happened this morning, one of his fangirls on campus saw us earlier and now I'm the hottest topic on campus. During lunch I spend myself enjoying secretly eating in the library with a delightful book to read, I like that there was not a lot of people in the library. But too bad I couldn't stay in there much longer.

Couples of my classes that I attend, I receive a lot of cold glares as well as shoving in the hallway just because their "Jungkook Oppa" had spoken to me earlier.

I was now sitting in my last class waiting for class to begin, just when his fangirls decided to take a little visit to me in my class.

"Great," I thought when I saw them coming in one by one in the door holding a little cut-out fan faces of Jungkook, in their hands.

"Yah! Miss-know-it-all did you upset Oppa earlier?!" Angry voices of girls are circling me. Paying no attention to any words they were saying, I sat there with no exchange response which had made them even more angrier.

"What you don't talk?!" One girl with a quick hand grab my chin to face their direction, I let out irritated scoffs standing up from my chair, "Ya..." Just when I was going to say something, all of the girls including me turn heads at the door when it loudly swings wide open for a person to approach in the doorway.

"Everyone goes to class," he said lazily, it didn't take the girls any seconds to finally leave the classroom, the person stood in front of me with a pity look on his face staring at me.

"Are you okay?" He said but I was too pissed to reply back, I sat down ignoring his presences. "Lisa..." He spoke up but then stops.

"Mingyu, please have a seat. The class is about to start," our teacher calls out at Mingyu who was standing beside my seat.

Mingyu only shakes his head in reply before he walks back to his seat at the very back of the classroom.

Throughout class the whole period, I was somewhere else in my little world. Deep in thought, "Earth to Lisa," my teacher calls out waving her right hand in front of me.

"Ahh, yes Seon-Saeng nim,"I said as soon as I came back to reality again.

"Are you sure you're with us?" She asks, and I only nod my head in reply. My teacher smiled back at me and made her way back in the front.

The final bell ring and everyone in my class packs up their stuff, hurriedly going to the door. Putting my things together I let out a tired sigh, standing up lazily I made my way to the door then come to a complete stop when my teacher called me.

"Lisa, can I talk to you," my teacher walk up behind me.

"Sure Mrs.Lee," I said smiling at her when I turn my direction towards her.

"Are you sure your okay?" She asks with a concerned look on her face.

"Mrs.Lee, I'm fine... I just didn't get any sleep last night," I lied.

"Make sure you rest up," she said patting my right shoulder.

"Ohh, yeah Lisa, the thing I want to talk to you about," she said nervously rubbing the back of her neck.

I stood there confused at my teacher act, "I need you to tutor a student, I can give you an extra point for it," she said, and an approval smile appears on my face.

"Okay I can do that," I said enthusiastically, "who is it?" I ask eagerly.

"Jeon Jungkook," my happy reaction drain away into an unhappy response.

"I'm sorry Mrs.Lee, but I don't think I can," I respectfully decline her offer.

"Please Lisa, you're the only person I can count on," Mrs.Lee ask desperately.

"B-but..... Mrs.Lee" was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

"Please Lisa," Mrs.Lee begged.

Closing my eyes, I thought about it for a few seconds. "Okay I'll do it," I said letting out a sigh afterward.

"Thank you, Lisa," Mrs.lee chirped.

"What did I just got myself into?" I thought to myself.

___________________

|| There might be a Mingyu and Lisa moment in this fanfic🤔*lowkeyshiplisa&mingyu* ||

[If you guys have some time just go to YouTube and watch the Mingyu and Lisa moment😭 they cute💕]