《 Chapter 0.18 》

"Jungkook!" Minha released soon as she catches up to the tall guy. He knew by the glimpse of the girl expression there was going to be a disagreement involved.

"What the fuck?!" Minha exclaimed.

Growing up, the girl was entitled to everything. She's one of the most powerful students to attend the school. Her daddy is some millionaire while her mom is a famous retired model that makes the girl getaway with whatever she pleased without any consequences involved. Knowing Minha, there are a couple of things she can't stand. The things she can't get, being ignored, and anything that required Jungkook that doesn't include her in.

"Really?" Minha blurt out which made other students in the hallway to turn heads to their direction.

"Stop yelling; it's not necessary to talk that loud," Jungkook exclaimed annoyingly.

"Do not tell what to do Jungkook!" The girl ordered.

"Fine, just get to the point Minha. My girlfriend is waiting for me" Jungkook teased which only pissed her off even more.

"You knew yesterday was my birthday. I invited you, but you didn't show up. What the fuckery move is that?" Minha snarled.

"I know yesterday was your birthday Minha, that's why I send you a birthday gift," Jungkook replied back in a calm tone.

"I didn't ask for a birthday gift! I wanted y-" before she could finish, the guy cut her off.

"Look Minha, I'm sorry that I couldn't physically be there on your birthday," Jungkook apologized but receive a scoffed in reply instead.

"You don't mean that! if you cared you would've shown up."

"As a friend, I do. But you have to understand that I'm with Lisa now, and it might sound harsh for me to say this but it's time to move on," Jungkook bluntly respond back.

"I fucking hate you Jungkook!" Minha spat before walking away.

Jungkook sighed as he watches the girl leave him behind the crowded hallway. The guy felt bad since the two are friends, but at the same time, he felt relieved for what he had told Minha.

"Kookie!" Jungkook was brought back to reality when the familiar voice called out.

"Hey baby," the guy responds with a kiss placed on his girlfriend's cheeks.

"I just saw Minha, what happen to her?" Lisa asks with a worried look place on her face.

"What did you do?" Lisa stared at him with a raised eyebrow.

"She's upset, I didn't show up to her birthday yesterday, and I told her off that she needs to move on," Lisa looked almost shocked after hearing her boyfriend confessed.

"Jungkook. Listen, I appreciate how much you're showing me that you care about me. But, Minha is particularly your friend too," Lisa corrected Jungkook.

"But, she particularly hates you, babe," Jungkook mocked Lisa and then continue, "I know Minha and her ways, don't forget she isn't a big fan of this relationship."

"But I trust you, now go to talk to her," Lisa flash him a genuine smile to her boyfriend just when she finished talking.

"Why can all girls be like you? Beautiful, smart, and understanding," Jungkook assured with a kiss on her forehead.

The couple walked out hand in hand just to let go when they approach the parking lot. Jungkook was hesitating whether to go up to Minha vehicle.

"I'll go wait in the car," Lisa quickly exhaled before leaving Jungkook behind, "oh, and be nice," the girl reassured again.

Lisa POV
While Jungkook was talking to Minha, I was waiting patiently in the car for him. My full attention was down to my phone playing a few games due to my boredom.

"La-Lisa!"

"Ahhhh!" I screamed while witnessed my phone flew up then down hitting the ground.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch!" I heard Bambam struggles to get out of the Mingyu stronghold.

"You deserve that!" I let out a pout when I got out of the car.

"Don't let him go just yet Mingyu. Bamabam you could have given me a heart attack," I hissed at the guy.

"I'm sorry, please let me go," Bambam begged.

"What do you think Lisa?" Mingyu chuckled still holding Bambam.

"And you won't do it again." I said, glaring at bambam.

Mingyu finally lets Bambam free as he tried to catch his breath. Me and Mingyu exchange smile while seeing Bambam at the moment.

"Where's Jungkook hyung?" Mingyu change the subject before bambam begin to complain.

"Talking to Minha," I exclaimed but receive glares from the two guys.

"It was my idea," I reassured with a confused look.

"We can't trust Min-"

"Hey guys," Jungkook cut through which cut Bambam off.

I awkwardly stood there in silence soon as I seen Minha standing beside Jungkook with a massive smile on her face.

"Is she smiling at me?" I only thought to myself.

"Lisa, can I talk to you?" The three of us exchange confused look when we heard Minha request.

"U-uhh, yeah... Sure," I stutter to agree. Following Minha from behind, I turn my head back to my boyfriend giving him a look.

Our steps came to a halt when we were a few distances away from the guys. Rotating her body, she flashes me a smile; it was rare to see her smile. But she's smiling directly at me right now.

"Look, Lisa. I'm sorry for all my action towards you," Minha apologized, but I was unsure if this is really happening.

"Are you sure your okay?" I said, clearly not believing this is happening.

"I'm serious, it's time for me to grow up, I hate to admit, but this is very childish. For me to hate you for dating the guy I used to like," Minha words sounded truthful compared to her tone.

"I hope this atmosphere between us can change to positive," Minha shy eyes shoot down the ground.

"Friends?" I question, reaching my hand out in front of me for a handshake.

Minha eyes lid up with excitement, reaching her hands out, the both of us shake on it.

[🦄🐰]
__________________________
《 chapter. 18 is up》

《Awh, Lisa, and Minha are on a good page now》

|| Finally, I finish my midterm & finals. And yay this week is spring break||

-
-
👇| important |👇
Guys, I'm ending this story with 20 chapter in total. So two more chapter and it's the end of "The bet."😢😭
_

_
_
_
_

🦄| SPOILER|🐰
I am working on a new story- and the title is, *Drum roll* the title for my new story is called "Bittersweet." 💜

I can't give away too much info, but I can give you the otp for my new story. It will be Lisa and Jungkook again since a lot of people pick them for the otp to take part in my new story.