《Chapter 0.16》

Authors POV

Monday, everyone's least favorite day of the week; students lazily enter the hallway heading to their first class of the day when the school bell had alarmed them. Rumours fly around on a daily usually about irrelevant gossips, but Lisa and Jungkook relationship have always been a hot topic in school sometimes positive, but at most times it's always been negative from a majority of Jungkook "fan-girls."

"Hey, Liz!" A smile appeared on Lisa's face soon as she recognized the voice approaching her from behind.

"What?" The brown haired girl questions seeing Lisa facial expression.

"Nothing, I'm just happy to see you," Lisa said after closing her locker completely shut facing the person.

"Come on; let's walk each other's to class," Chae-young cheerfully hung on Lisa's arms as they head to their first class.

Sadly the two best friends were split up when they reach their classroom. They both bid their goodbyes before heading inside their first class of the day. On the other hand, Jungkook had happened to be in class before Lisa which was weird because since when Jungkook ever showed up on time, especially on a Monday during first period.

The two couples exchanged smiles with each other soon as they made eye contacts, Mingyu who was sitting next Jungkook waved his hand to Lisa just for her to do the same in responding. The class hasn't begun yet, but Lisa noticed something about her boyfriend. He looked like he didn't get any sleep last night,"what happened? You look tired." Lisa rotates her body back at Jungkook with a concerned look place on her face.

"It's grandma, she's been sick lately, and I'm worried sick," Jungkook sighed loud enough.

"Let's go visit her today," Lisa encourages Jungkook with a smile which took him back for a bit.

"I'm serious! I want to see grandma Jeon; it's been too long I haven't seen her," Lisa reassured Jungkook with a serious tone.

"O-okay, if you want to. We can leave after school," Both shake on it just for Mr. Lee to stroll inside to begin their class of the day.

Jungkook POV

Schools went by pretty fast today, I thought since Monday for me was always the slowest day of the week. Lisa and I decided we're going to pay a little visit to my grandma home and I have a good feeling about bringing Lisa with me to grandma since she adores the girl ever since the first day they met.

I had received a call from Miss Byul this morning alarming me that grandma was sick; the past few months miss byul has been staying over at grandma place to watch over her since I begged her to. While for my parents, I'm not sure if they know about grandma condition since they hardly keep in contact with me.

On our way to grandma house. The drive was filled with silence; I was deep in thought. Lisa understands that I was caught up in those moments of mine. My mood quickly escalated when I felt Lisa's hand interlocked with mine; turning head, a smile formed on my face staring at her just for her to place a gentle kiss on my cheek.

30 minutes after

We finally reach my grandma house 30 minutes later of our drive, me and Lisa made our way to the front door ringing the doorbell; the door swung open to witnessed a happy person standing in the way.

"Son! You guys made it!" I smiled. Pulling miss byul into a warm hug. I've missed her the past few months.

"This must be Lisa," She exclaimed approaching Lisa direction.