《Chapter 0.07》

Author POV
Lisa was surprised to unexpectedly ran into a group of girls outside the school gate, ignoring everyone presences she walks past them without any acknowledgment.

"Ow!" Lisa hissed painfully when her hair was pulled back in a split second.

"Yah Lisa! You think you can just walk by us?" The group leader asks with her grasps still locked on Lisa's hair.

"Yah!" The girl jumps at the voice with a quick hand she finally released Lisa's hair after hearing the approaching voice.

"What do I need to do for you girls to stop bothering her?" The person pulled Lisa behind him away from the girls.

The girls stood there with their head hung low shamefully, "We're sorry Mingyu sunbae."

"I don't need to hear your apologies," Mingyu snarled at the group of girls rudely. "Apologized to Lisa, Now!" Mingyu demands at the girls.

"The girls and I are sorry Lisa," The girls looked about apologetic, "And this will be the last time of you girls picking on my girlfriend," Mingyu added, the girls including Lisa, quickly glance over at Mingyu with a shocking reaction.

"I won't hold back next time if you girls continue messing with my girl," Mingyu teased pulling Lisa by his side.

The two leisurely walked away from the group of girls, holding her close by his side. Mingyu cracks a smile when he notices Lisa blushing cheeks.

"Are you okay?" He asks turning his full attention to her.

"I'm okay, thank you," Lisa mumbled underneath her breath without any eye contacts exchange with Mingyu.

"Don't worry; I don't think they'll bother you anymore." Mingyu let out a sigh when their track came to a stop in front of Lisa locker.

"Ignore what I said earlier," Mingyu added while scratching the back of his head nervously, "I just said for them to stop bothering you," he reassured.

"What about..." Lisa didn't get to finish her sentence when Mingyu cut in, "I don't have such thing as fan girls on campus," Mingyu smiled at the silly idea of girls fangirling over him.

"I mean you're a member of the most popular groups on campus, so it's kind of hard to believe that." Lisa chuckled.

"Jungkook, Jaehyun, and Yugyeom are the ladies collectors in the group," he replies back, but Lisa had a hard time believing that he wasn't part of the top three visuals in the group.

The bell interrupted the two conversations when it had rung; both bid their goodbyes to each other as they head to their first period of the day.

Lisa POV
It was finally lunch time and, I have to admit I kind of like how today's going except for that incident earlier this morning. The whole day went by pretty fast compared to any other days, grabbing my lunch out of my bag I waste no time, heading out the class, down the hallway, and into the cafeteria.

"Hii Hunny bunny," My best friend smiles brightly at me when I took a seat from the opposite of her.

"Hi bunny hunny," I reply back with my attention focused on my lunch I laid in front of me.

"Jungkook or Mingyu..." I didn't let Chaeyoung finish her sentence when I started coughing on my food just hearing the two name.

"Slow down," she chuckled, handing me her water, "Rumors flying around saying you have a thing for Jungkook but your dating Mingyu," Rosè announced with a shrugged shoulder.

"People and their damn rumors," I mumbled down annoyingly.

"So, if you have to pick one, who'd you pick?" My best friend asks wiggling her eyebrows at me; I stare at her disbelieve.

"You're too much," I ignored her question, continue eating my lunch.

"Awh come on Lisa," Rosè whined cutely at me, but I ignored it.

Jungkook POV
"isn't that right Kookie," My focused came back to our group table when I heard my name called.

"Huh?" I received a cold stare back from Minha.

"Damn it Jungkook!" Minha exclaimed irritatedly, "About the bet! How is it? You think you can get her to confess her feeling, the next two days?" Minha questioned.

My friends and I exchanges look at each other, and I saw the worried look on their faces. "Sure," I lied.

"Anyways back to your birthday party topic," Minha squealed loudly facing away from me. I brought my attention back in front of me as I watched her happily laughing while eating and chattering with her friend across from me.

I cursed quietly at myself rapidly when I couldn't help but smile from ears to ears like a fool.

[ 🦄🐰 ]
________________
{Stay tuned for the next chapter🙂}
-
-
-
|| I'm at 94 votes for this story🙏🏻 Omg thank you guys so much!! I appreciate all the vote ||