《chapter 0.19》

▪《 smut chapter! you've been warned,

skip this chapter if you don't feel

comfortable! 》▪

LISA POV
"Honey! Jungkook is here," I quickly finish up applying my makeup soon as I heard my mom loud voice hollering from downstairs. Just before I could gather my things together to head downstairs, Jungkook uncertain voice called out, "Baby, are you ready?" I heard his heavy footsteps approaching my door.

A huge smile appeared on my face when I saw my boyfriend holding a bouquet of roses. I caught a glimpse of Jungkook proud smile place on his face. "Happy eight-month," he cheered then locked me in his warm hug. I grasped tightly on the flower before speaking, "babe! These flowers are beautiful, Thank you."

"Glad you love them, babe," the guy exhaled right after he pulled away from the long, tender kiss he places on top of my forehead, "Are you ready to go?"

Grabbing my wallet, we left my house. On our way to the restaurant, Jungkook, on the other hand, was very talkative which I figured he was nervous knowing exactly the reason.

We reach the restaurant shortly. The atmosphere between us for tonight was terrific as I imagine it would have been. The night was going great until things gotten pretty heated between us during dinner. At first, I manage to ignore his action because I only thought he was fooling around.

Jungkook hand were gently resting on my thigh, and I didn't seem to mind at first, but things escalated pretty fast. I quickly glare at him when I felt his playful fingers now trailing its way upwards between my thighs which made me tightly clasp my legs close.

I kept a serious look on my face until I couldn't do it, I stare at him with a warned face, but I was ignored. Jungkook leaned in closer to my ears as I took a deep breath filled with his manly cologne. "What's wrong?" He whispered in a teasing tone. I quickly snuggle my face up by the crook of his neck, hiding my embarrassing face, jumped a bit when I felt his thumb now rubbing soothing circle outside my pantie. It was easy for me to come since I was inexperienced, I held on his hand tightly enjoying it, but at the same time, I begged him to stop worried that were in public.

A slight smirk appeared on his face from the dampness of my underwear, "Ready to go home?" He cleared his throat before helping me up from my chair. The ride back to his house seemed shorter than usual. I sat comfortably on his bed. Jungkook joins in; taking my hand as he gently gives it a rub. "We talked about this multiple times; I want you to be ready. I don't want you to feel rushed, okay?" I felt at ease when his hands start caressing my back along with a kiss on my forehead.

"I trust you Jungkook; I'm ready," I assured while pecking his lips. My back gently laid on the soft bed when Jungkook hovered his body on top of me still careful not putting his full weight on me. The kiss we shared was innocent just like any other time. We proceed our make-out session just like it started until those innocent kisses turned passionate, we move in sync; a soft moan escapes when he bites my bottom lips asking for entrance. I parted my lips just for him to take the opportunity and slipped his tongue into my mouth, and our tongues begin to battle.

Jungkook obviously won, I felt his grin trail it's way up to my neck, he begins nibbling on my skin, my head threw back for him to access. Jungkook found my sensitive spot that causes me to moan when he suck and bite around the area. His hands continue to roam down my clothed body, still very careful.

Pulling on my boyfriend shirt, I struggle to get his shirt off him which he got himself out from his shirt. My dress as well for Jungkook pants flew off right after, "You're beautiful," he whispered before placing soft kisses on my lips down to my stomach, his sweet kisses gave me shivers. As his kisses continue to trails upward before reaching my chest. Jungkook eyes glance up, I assured him to continue; his cold touch comes in contact with my breasts massaging them when he successfully unclasped my bra.