•conclusion•

janet-lee's pov

I have no idea whats going on with us.Like at all.We've been keeping our distance and Ive been fighting the temptations of jumping him whenever I see his crazy ass in the hallway.

But our teacher assigned us to do a project which involves going to a different ice cream places and deciding which is best.

Sounds pretty fun.

I scoured the halls for Ryder.He was supposed to buy me lunch and talk about random shit.

But I cant find him.Sigh.

I quickly flew up the steps of the front of the school.

I walked steadily but still ended up bumping into someone.

Holy heaven of chocolate.

He gave me a big grin before side stepping me and walking away.

Wow.He was beautiful.

I found Ryder sitting under a tree with two brown bags and reading a book.

I sat next to him and he gave me one of the brown bags.

"Thank you very much,sir."I smiled,pulling out a club sandwich.

"You know,Renton is joining us today."

"Oh is he?Why so?"I faked a British accent.

"He has to see the school counselor because he got into a fight with Newton."Ryder dropped the accent.

"Wait,who?"

"Justin Bieber"

"Oh crap.Is Renton okay?"I asked,worry filling me.

"Yeah,no marks or bruises.Apparently,Renton was in Newton's seat in Chem so Newt pushed him out the chair and Renton fell hard."Ryder shook his head.

"Wow.What the fuck is wrong with him?"

He shook his head and I saw in the far distance Renton hopping over to us.

"Oh,if I ever see that fucking douchebag step into my face again I'm gonna clock his shit."Renton dropped his crutches and sat next to me.

"Woah,why didn't you just talk?"

He gave me a look.

"Sorry,it was just a suggestion " I raised my hands in surrender.

"I mean,at least leave the cripple alone.At least.Someone needs to teach him a lesson " He dusted off his pants.

"You mean you?" Ryder asked him.

I was thinking the same thing.

"I mean why not?No one will see it coming.A surprise attack will definitely catch him off guard."

I shook my head."Renton,you're the bigger person here.The better person.Why don't you just forget about this?"

I could Renton wasn't listening to a word I was saying.

"No.No,Im tired of letting people push me around."

"Look,Renton.You have two options:you can either fight or stand down.Pick wisely."I put my hand on his shoulder.

He reacted quickly and my body was slammed on the ground."I guess Ill fight"

"Wait,not me!"I quickly stood up.

"Janet,you think you know what I'm capable of but you have another thing coming."He fumed and walked away.

"Why is he mad at me?"I asked Ryder.

Ryder avoided my eyes and continued eating his lunch.

Well then.

Xoxo nia
This was short asf but remember to read the rest of my books (vote and comment)