•the history of Crutch Boy•

okay so new story and this one is going ti be long I hope.As long as yall show continuous support every chapter gonna bomb😊so do me a favor and vote and comment🖤actually just vote now cuz why not

Janet-lee pov

This is ridiculous.When I got into that fight with that dumb bitch in Ohio,I thought okay fresh start.So why am I here,in Florida,at a private school with boys that look like they've never seen a girl before?

Like any other school would have been fine,mom.But no now I'm here waiting for life to end.That was insanely dramatic but thats all I can be right now.Everything is in Ohio.Everything.My boyfriend.I left him.

We didn't break up.We hope that long distance works out for us but its pretty unlikely.

I didn't have my uniform because there wasn't a girl version to it yet so I went to school in tights and a hoodie.

I gulped as I walked in the front doors of Graham School for Boys or well it used to be.They should probably change the name of it since girls are being accepted.

"Hey."I turned around.

A white boy with a blue and white uniform approached me.His tie was loosely hanging and his pants were low.

"Hi."I greeted.

"Whats good,homegirl."

You should have seen the shocked look on my face.Who the fuck-

"No."I replied and walked away.

"Wait!"Loose Tie yelled.

I walked quickly,heading for the library.

I stumbled into a guy on crutches.

"Shit,I'm sorry."I looked up at him.

Damn,he was good looking.

He gave a small smile and hopped away.

Hmm.Classes didn't start yet so I settled in the library until it was time.

I plugged in my headphones and pulled out what I thought was my phone until I realized it wasn't.

Oh no.Oh no.The Crutch Boy.Maybe I can still catch him.

Why is it my fucking luck that we have the same phone ?

I ran out the library and chased after Crutch Boy but to no avail.He was gone.

He had a password on his phone.

Im never gonna get into it.

Ugh.

* * *

Yes.Yes.We have a class together.

It was history.He was sitting at the front of the room.I took a seat next to this guy with a Justin Bieber hairdo.

"Hi cutie,whats up."He said to me.

I rolled my eyes.

Ever since I entered this school,all these boys keep catcalling me and trying to talk to me.