Chapter 16

"So this is my mom, Dawna. You know my dad, this is my little brother Deven, and this is my little sister K-"
"Kayla?"
"Sky?"
Kayla and I both said at the same time. She ran up to me and we hugged each other.
"You guys know each other?" Liam asked with a confused face.
"Yeah, I haven't seen her since I thought my mom died."
"Well let's eat, I hope pizza's okay."
"That's fine."
We sat down at a table. Liam on my right, Kayla on my left, Deven across from me, their mom next to Deven, and their dad next to their mom.
"So Skylar how's your family doing." Mark said
"Good, my brother found his mate."
"Oh, who is it?" Dawna said
"Hazel"
"Well that's nice dear" Dawna said
"So when will you take over the pack?"
Liam what does he mean.
"Well since you have mated my time is up."
"Dad can we talk about it another time?"
"Yeah sure"
The rest of dinner went by quietly. When it ended I planned a day to talk to Kayla. I said my goodbyes and thank yous and Liam walked me to the door. He was about to say bye when Mark asked to speak with us.
"Liam, Skylar I need you guys to take over soon. Don't be afraid to make mistakes. Just when your ready let me know. Please."
"Okay."
Liam=Liam Skylar=Skylar (mindlink)
I think I'm ready
Really? Are you sure?
Yeah.

"Um dad? We're ready."
"That's fantastic! I've already asked that the celebration be planned."
"Well, we'll see you tomorrow." I said as we waved and he waved back. I walked to the front door and gave Liam a kiss goodbye. I walked out the front door and Liam followed me.
"I'll walk you home." He said as he grabbed my hand. We talked about things we did when we were little, well he talked I listened. When we got to my house he kissed me and then walked away. I walked inside to see my mom and Sara sitting on the couch.
"So how was it" my mom spoke first.
"Good"
"Just good?" This time Sara spoke.
"It was great. Well I'm tired so I'm going to go to bed."
"Goodnight." They said ad I walked upstairs.

The truth was, I wasn't tired so I plopped on the bed and thought about tomorrow. I went to my closet and decided to see if I had anything and I did.

 I went to my closet and decided to see if I had anything and I did

Skylar's Outfit for Celebration ^

I decided to let someone else to my hair and makeup and went to sleep after I washed my face and changed.
I fell asleep when my head hit the pillow.

When I woke up I went downstairs and grabbed a bowl of cereal. As I was eating my mom came down.
"Hey sweetie"
"Hey. Mom do you think you could do my hair and makeup."
"For what?"
"The celebration that's happening today."
"Oh yeah sure. Just let me know when."
"Okay"

When I finished eating I washed my dishes and went upstairs to shower. I went into the bathroom but grabbed some shorts and a tank top. I washed my hair and body and shaved my legs. When I was finished I got out and put my hair in a ponytail. I got dressed and walked out. My phone vibrated and I looked to see I got a text from Liam.

To Skylar:
Hey babe you ready?

To Liam:
No. What time does it start?

To Skylar:
3 so you have 2 hours. I'll come pick you up when your finished.

To Liam:
Okay bye love you! 😙

To Skylar:
Love you too babe!😗

After I read the message I set my phone down and went to find my mom. When I found her she was ready to help. She put my hair in a bow and curled the rest. She didn't put a lot of make up on just my usual.

Skylar's Hair ^When my mom finished I put my dress on

Skylar's Hair ^
When my mom finished I put my dress on. When I hadn't on I heard the door ring and went to open it. Liam was standing there wearing a black suit. I let him in and went to grab my phone. My mom told me that everyone would meet me there and I told her bye. As I walked out Liam linked his arms with mine and we walked to the courtyard where I will become Luna.

When I became the Luna I just socialized and got to know the pack. I talked to Hazel and Kayla the most. I started to feel sick so I told Liam I was going home. Liam announced to the pack that we were leaving and drove me to a house that was unfamiliar.
"This is our house. We get our own because we're alphas and we will need space for things."
I knew what he meant, children. Little hims and mes running around. I was about to open th door but Liam was there to open it. I got out and walked inside. I kicked off my heels and laid down on the couch. I rubbed my stomach hoping it would feel better, but it made it worst. I felt the verge of throwing up so I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Liam walked into the room and was about to pick me up when I felt my breakfast coming up. I jumped off the couch and quickly made my way to a bathroom I found. I kneeled down and emptied my stomach contents into the toliet. Liam held my hair back and when I was finished i wiped my mouth and flushed the toilet. I got up and washed my hands. I rinsed my mouth out and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom with a concerned Liam following behind.

"Do you want some ibuprofen?"

"No I don't think I'm sick, I think it's something else."

"Like what?"

I put my hand on my stomach feeling it bigger than usual and looked at Liam. He smiled and put his hands on my stomach. I wasn't sure until I heard Gray tell me that I had a pup in me. I smiled as I looked into Liam's eyes. He looked so happy and I was happy to.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Well Skylar's pregnant! What do you think about that. I'm sure you guys saw that coming but oh well.

Please comment baby names for the baby!

Thanks so much for reading I hoped you enjoyed! I just want to say thank you to everyone who has read this, voted, commented, added my story, and followed me. Thanks to you guys I have over 1,000 reads!Thanks again my peanuts and I hope you guys have a lovely day! 😁