Chapter 15

I woke up with a pain in my stomach. My skin felt like it was on fire. I pressed on the nurses button and as soon as she saw me she told another nurse to call Liam. The nurse locked the door but I was so confused to what was happening to me. I let a scream as it got more intense.

Liam was there within a few minutes and when he saw me his eyes turned dark. He ran over to me and when he touched my arm it made some of the pain go away. I felt a certain want for Liam. It's like I needed him, I wanted him too. Liam explained to me that I was in heat. Heat usually takes a few months to happen after getting marked but I got it in the first week. This wasn't unheard of but it wasn't common, considering every other wolf mates within the first year. Liam told me I could go home today so right now I'm showering with Liam right outside the door. My mom brought me a grey shirt, blue jeans, with a maroon jacket.

After I got changed I used my fingers to sort of untangle my hair

After I got changed I used my fingers to sort of untangle my hair. I walked out and saw Liam just standing there patiently. Liam grabbed my hand and the sparks I had felt before had intensified. Liam led me out to his car giving growls to all of the unmated wolves. When we got to his house we just laid in bed together. I never graduated from school so I decided to ask him.
"Liam?"
"Yeah"
"What about school? I haven't graduated yet."
"Oh, um you graduated. They let you because you were smart I think is what they said."
"Oh okay."
I snuggled up into Liam, and fell asleep. The last thing I remember is Liam wrapping his arms around me.
When I woke up I felt Liam's tight embrace around me. I tried to get up but he just pulled me back down.
"I have to pee Liam!"
"Mmm"
"I won't love you unless you let me go."
As soon as I said that he let me go. I laughed as I walked to the bathroom. When I was finished I walked out and looked at Liam. He looked so cute when he's sleeping.
"Like what you see?"
"I've seen better."
He put a hand to his heart and made a hurt face.
"I'm hurt"
"Not my problem" he smirked when I said that. Next thing I know I'm being lifted off the ground and being tickled.
"L-lliam s-stop!"
"Its not my problem babe."
"Oh you asshole."
"At least I'm your asshole."
I leaned up and kissed him.
"My asshole."
He kissed me for awhile and then that ended up in us mating. My heat was over because we did it. Gray was thrilled and now Liam and I are fully bonded, and I'm happy.

"Um, Skylar?"
"Yeah"
"Myparentsarehavingdinnerandtheywanttomeetyou."
"What?"
"Dinner tonight with my parents."
"I've met your parents before. So you shouldn't worry."
"But your going to meet my whole family."
"Whole family?" Now I was nervous.
"Just my little brother and sister. They were in your classes."
"Oh. What time is it at?"
"5"
I looked at my phone and saw that it was 3.
"Oh shit! I have to go get ready."
After I said that I gave him a kiss and told him I love you and left. When I arrived home I went straight to my room. I pulled out a white to orange ombre with a belt, a denim jacket and some white shoes.

After I picked my outfit out I hopped in the shower

After I picked my outfit out I hopped in the shower. I washed my hair, body, and shaved. I got out of the shower and dried off. I got dressed then got out my blow dryer and started to dry my hair. When my hair was dry I plugged in my curling iron. While my curling iron was heating up I put on some light makeup which consists of eyeshadow, eyeliner, and some mascara. I also put on some cherry lipstick. When my iron was heated up I started curling my hair. When I finished I looked at the time and saw that it was 4:45. I put on my necklace, and bracelets and grabbed my purse. I started walking to the door but forgot to grab my phone. Once I was sure I had everything I left. I walked to Liam's house and knocked on the door. I was greeted by Liam who was wearing a pair of jeans and a green shirt.
"Hey."
"Hi"
"So my family is in the kitchen." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the kitchen.
"So this is my mom, Dawna. You know my dad, this is my little brother Deven, and this is my little sister K-"
"Kayla?"
"Sky?"
Kayla and I both said at the same time.
(\_•-•_/)(\_•-•_/)(\_•-•_/)(\_•-•_/)(\_•-•_/)
Hey peanuts! This chapter is a little short. Sorry if this chapter sucked. I hoped you enjoyed it though. Please vote, comment, and add my story. Thank you so much for reading and have a lovely day my little peanuts!