Chapter 7

"Skylar Clark with Liam Jones." I stopped listening to her and just stared at Liam who was smiling like crazy. "Well class this assignment is due next Friday. So for the rest of the class partner up and get started." She told us and then started reading.
"So Liam, what do you want to do?"

"I would prefer to not do the supernatural race. Maybe we could do the pack ranks?"

"Sure, I'm sure you know a lot about the ranks."

"Yeah, so do you want to meet up at my house tonight?"

"Sure."
When we decided that I just waited for the bell. When the bell rang I got up and walked out. As I was walking I bumped into a guy. "Sorry" was what he said.
"Its fine. I'm Skylar" I told the purple eye guy as I stuck out my hand.
"I'm Alen, Alen Handrd."
"Well, it was nice meeting you Alen."
"You too Skylar."
I continued walking to class. Alen looked so familiar for some reason but I just don't know why. I walked into study hall and sat down. Alen walked in as soon as the bell rang. Then I remembered why Alen was familar, he was in this class with me. Alen sat down next to me and said hi.
During the class we talked and I gave him my phone number. The thing I like about Alen is that he won't hit on me. I learned a lot about Alen in a hour. I learned that his family died in a car accident, he hasn't found his mate and he is gay. Alen was going to ask me about myself but the bell rang. I told him bye and I would text him later. We parted ways and then I started to feel sick. I called Sara and she said she would be here in an hour. I waited in the nurses office until she got there. The nurse told me I had a cold and I should be fine by tomorrow. When Sara got me she took me home and took my temperature. My temperature she said was really high so she called the pack doctor. When the pack doctor got there she told me that Alex had experienced this except he was cold. She told me I would be good by tonight. I told her thank you and layed down on the couch. I forgot that I was supposed to meet with Liam tonight so when he called as a reminder I said I'll be at his house at six. At five I told Sara I wasn't hungry and got in the shower. I washed my body but didn't do my hair because I would just so that tommorow. When I was done I got out and dried off. I slipped on my blue jeans and maroon short sleeved shirt. I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my socks. I walked downstairs and slipped on my converse. It was 5:40 so I sat on the couch for 10 minutes. At 5:50 I grabbed my hoodie and phone and started walking to Liam's house. At 5:55 I knocked on the door. The luna answered it. "Hi, I'm here to see Liam."
"He's in his room."
"Thank you." I then walked inside and followed his scent. I walked up the stairs and found a room that smelled a lot like him. I was about to knock when Liam opened the door. He stepped aside and I walked in.
"So I started to write what all the ranks do."
"Okay can I see the papers"
"Here"
I looked over the papers and read them. At 8:00 I told him I should get going. He said bye and as I was walking out the door he pulled me back and asked "Why don't you like me? I like you Skylar no I love you and I need you." His face was full of hurt.
"I don't deserve you Liam. Now please don't make it even harder for me."
"But Skylar"
"Just leave me alone!"
I ran out of his house and ran into the woods. I sat against a tree and just cried. He can't love me and I can't love him. Come on Skylar let's go for a run. I shifted into my wolf and started to run. After a while of running I ran back to the tree and was about to shift back when I heard a branch snap.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Hello my peanuts! I'm sorry if this chapter sucks. I still need more characters I only got one so far and that was Alen Handrd. Thank you so much for reading. Bye