He wore his blazer and she wore her jacket on their way out, he only stared as she bent down to wear her shoes "are you sure you are not inviting me in someway ?" He asked "stop it, will you ?" She straightened up "I'm sorry I didn't have time to make a bento" she wrapped her arms around his waist and they exchanged a kiss "it's fine" he patted her head "want me to drop you off ?" He kissed her cheek "it's okay, I can walk on my own" she smiled "love you" she kissed his cheek and walked out of the house before he could even reply.

The day went normally at work, Kyokai told everyone goodbye and walked out but Yamamoto stopped her from leaving "hey, you should stay a little more" he smiled "why ? We already closed and Kyoya might come home any minute now" she frowned "just come and sit" he dragged her and made her sit on the chair in the center. She flinched when they launched the confetti push pops, small pieces of colorful papers falling around her "congratulation for your engagement !" They cheered, she blinked then brought her clasped palms to her smiling lips "thank you, everyone"

They looked up at the bell sound "sorry we're closed" Tsuyoshi said "its us Ossan !" Ryohei laughed, Kyokai gasped "Kyoya !" She ran to tackle her fiancé into a hug "I thought you were home already" Kyoya patted her head "I was about to leave, but then everyone surprised me with our engagement celebration, isn't that nice ?" She smiled up at him "hn" he said nothing and his eyes averting away "Kyo ?" She frowned "anyway !" She flinched and looked behind her at the others "let's start celebrating !!" Yamamoto laughed.

They ended up eating sushi made by Tsuyoshi, he even allowed them to drink only this once. Kyoya refused to drink any at the memory of last time, but Ryohei kept on insisting "wow ! I won !" Kyokai stood up with her arms in the air as she declared her victory, she just had a drinking contest against Ryohei and she drank most of the bottle "I lost !!" He collapsed on the table in defeat as she sat back down "hehe" she smiled and hugged Kyoya's arm "hm~" she looked at him "hn ?" Kyoya looked back at her "hehe~" she giggled and rubbed her cheek against his shoulder "she's drunk" they sweat dropped.

Kyoya sighed and held her arms for her sit up straight "Kyokai, your drunk and we're going home" he grabbed her arm "where's your purse ?" He asked and she shrugged "I'll go look for it" Yamamoto stood up and left, Kyoya looked next to him as Kyokai poked his cheek "your sexy !" She laughed, they sweat dropped "it's hot" she struggled to remove her jacket, he sighed and helped her but she smacked his arm "don't touch me, perv ! I have a boyfriend !" She yelled "is that so ?" He said and she nodded "if he was here ! He's going to bite you to death ! And that is not a very nice thing !" She pointed at his nose "I see" he smirked "that's right ! He might be in France but he will fly here to beat your ass !" She yelled then rested her head on his shoulder as she fell asleep.

He pushed her bangs aside and she opened her eyes slowly "Kai" he whispered and her eyes widen "Hibari !!" She hugged him, almost claiming on his lap "I missed you !" She cried, but she didn't seem to be sad "here, I found it" Yamamoto came with Kyokai's purse "come on, we're going home" Kyoya grabbed it then made Kyokai stand up, they flinched when he caught her as she fell "I don't want to go home" she whined and he sighed heavily, he carried her bride style and she was forced to wrap her arms around his neck "Hibari, I wove you~ !" She giggled against his neck "hn" he didn't reply and walked out.

"Hibari~" she mumbled against his neck "hn" he replied without looking at her "Hibari~" she tugged on him "what ?" He growled "hehe~ I'm Hibari Kyokai" she giggled and he paused as she drove into deep sleep after that "I want to marry her right now" he thought.

The next morning, Kyokai opened her eyes and groaned at the headache she was having. She blinked at the glass of water and some pills on the counter, she glanced over her shoulder as Kyoya wrapped his arms around her waist "morning" he mattered "morning" she turned to face him, she trailed her fingertips down his cheek. He opened his eyes and kissed her forehead "how are you feeling ?" He asked "my head hurts a bit, I've never been this drunk before" she smiled weakly "did I do something weird ?"