Long Flight - TaeRose (M)

Start from the beginning

After the plane took off, the FA's gathered on the bar, preparing the trollies and some were already out in the cabin.

"Oh my God Chaeyoung!" Her fellow FA who's been working on the business class for 4 months ahead of her whispered-scream as she pulled her by the arm.

"He checked you out! I was melting the whole time you two looked at each other!" She squealed, whispering.

She knew exactly who exactly her friend was talking about but she tried to play it cool and act innocent of the sexual tension she felt between her and the guy, "Who do you mean?" She asked, chuckling.

"What? Are you blind? That guy upfront." Her friend said as she pushed the curtain slightly that hides the bar from the passenger's sight.

They peeked at him who's holding his phone and lifts it on his ear.

"He's a frequent traveller. I heard some FAs said that he's a a hotel empire heir. We're actually staying at his hotel in Rome. But you know, even if they tried to flirt with him, he seemed to be uninterested." She whispered which added up to Chaeyoung's interest.

"You should try and flirt with him Chaey." Her friend urge and excitement plastered on her face.

The crew then began servicing the passengers.

She on the other hand had intentionally walk towards his aisle. It isn't like her to flirt. She'd never even thought of having one night stands with any passengers or even the pilots unlike a few of the cabin crew.

However, never did she felt an instant connection with someone. A connection which seemed like arousing her sleeping sexual fantasies.

She finds the interest of being able to seduce this elusive passenger a bit of a challenge.

"Can I get you anything, Sir?" She asked, casually resting her hand on his back rest, smiling sweetly.

"Gintonic... and can you help me angle this seat. It doesn't seem to work." He answered, smiling at her which somewhat seemed like a sneaky look with a hidden agenda.

She leaned across his seat, pinning him down on it's backrest as she reach for the button using her left hand while her right, tightly grabs the seat's left arm rest.

She stays briefly at that position with the intention of teasing him.

He breathed out and hitting the side of her neck which instantly made her shiver, "Do you need help in finding that button?" He muttered breathily with a smirk on his face.

She turned her head to have a look at him, his face were only an inch close to hers but she found him staring at her cleavage. She didn't notice that 2 buttons of her shirt came undone. Or is it intentional?

"Enjoying the view?" She snigger, finally pushing the button, making the backrest of his seat inclined backwards.

"I actually were, Chaeyoung. It was very nice." He said.

If this was any of the passengers who have hit on her before, she'll be cussing insider her head immediately and lifting a brow on him and talk back sarcastically but she find his statement rather inviting.

"Thank you. But you'll only get to see this once in a blue moon... I'll get you your gintonic, Sir. The button isn't broken either." She raised a brow, smirking back at him before she stood straight.

"I'm Taehyung..." he held out his hand.

She grab his hand and tell him her name even if he had already called her name before.

She felt his thumb caress the back of her hand immediately as soon as they touch sending tingling effect on both their bodies like something has sparked.