Is this fate? part 2///JiGyu

ok so basically... idk why this time the ff is hella long lol 😂 but well hope you like this trash tho- remember the next part is smut here is a pre-smut.
just want to warn y all and there are some harsh words i am warned you once again.

🍷🍷🍷

"Hey, Gyu! "

"Hm? "

A brownish-haired man throw a flashdisk to him, Choi Seungcheol aka S.Coups. Mingyu catch the flashdisk, confused.

"Can you turn it back to the Producers department? to Lee Jihoon, and say thanks to him for me. " said Seungcheol and left from the class.

"Wha- where are you gonna go? THE CLASS WILL STARTING SOON! YAH!CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!!"

No answer, Mingyu look at the flashdisk at his hand. Shook.

"Wait... Lee Ji- WHAT THE?? "

The lecturer came in but Mingyu still shook in his place.

"Kim Mingyu, please take a sit. " said the lecturer to Mingyu in calm tone.

"Hm? ah! Sorry! " said Mingyu, startled.

Mingyu take a seat and fell silent again. Thinking what should he do when facing Jihoon. He sighing.

"Ugh, such a messed up day huh? " he said and chuckling to himself.

---

The recess time coming, Mingyu still deep in thoughts. Many things happened between him and Jihoon even it's their first encounter. Maybe. Mingyu sighing, took the flash disk that Seungcheol gave to him and keep it at his pocket, he tidy the table and took Jihoon's book and papers with him.

He walk out from the room and heading to the Producers Department. It's strange for Mingyu because he know nobody there and it's the first for him too. He looked around, finding Jihoon (a/n : finding nemo lol). He found a boy that really look like Jihoon but different hair color. It has got dark brown hair. Mingyu confused.

Mingyu decided to call Jihoon's name but that man not even look at him. Finally Mingyu run to him, "Jihoon! "

The man looked at Mingyu, with menancing cold eyes, "who are you? "

"Uh... Mingyu? The one that kiss yo- aa no no I... "

"Ya! " someone kicked Mingyu's back.

Mingyu look at the back while 'ouch'-ing. When he saw the figure, he shook, "Ji-hoon? " he confused.

Mingyu looked at the man standing and staring at him with cold eyes. They really look a like. Jihoon with black hair and the cold eyes man with dark brown hair.