He loves your twin more than you! pt2

Start from the beginning

"Why did you two constantly bully (y/n)? What did she ever do to you?" She asked breaking down again. We looked at each other and back at her mum. "What are you talking about?" Farrah asked trying to play it off. Her Mom looked up and glared at the both of us. "Oh don't play dumb Farrah! You and Liam have done it for years now and I was stupid enough to not see it!" She yelled. I instantly felt guilty and I could tell her mum could see it in my face.

She handed Farrah the note and I read it over her shoulder. "She's being such a baby Mom! She probably went to dads!" Farrah scoffed.

"Dammit Farrah! You don't think I didn't call she's not there! She's gone!" She yelled. I winced at the harshness in her voice. "You're grounded!" She said folding the note.

"WHAT?" Farrah gasped. "You heard me. You're grounded until we find (y/n)! So gimme your phone, tablet, laptop and your headphones!" She said sticking out her hand. "That's not fair Mom!" She said crossing her arms. "Well you should have thought about that before you made your sister runaway." She said taking away her electronics.

After she took all of Farrah's things she turned to me and said, "I thought you were a nice boy, but I guess I was wrong."

A wave of guilt hit me like a tsunami. Farrah turned to me and rolled her eyes. "(y/n) is such a big ass baby! It's like she can't take a joke!" She said. "I do think we took it a little to far Farrah!" I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Yeah I guess you're right Li!" She sighed.

We searched for days and still no sign of (y/n)!

~*two years later~*

I was in London sitting on the patio of a small cafe skimming through my twitter feed. I happened to look up when I saw a familiar face. My heart skipped a beat.

"(Y/n)!" She looked up and her eyes widened at the sight of me. All of a sudden she turned around and sped walked away. I quickly got up and ran after her. Damn this girl was fast. She rounded the corner and entered an apartment building. I noticed that this was the same place my flat was located. She pushed the button on the elevator and hopped in. It closed before I could get to it. I ran over to the door that lead to the stairs.

I bolted up the the stairs and burst through the door to see the elevator stopping. Before she could even make a run for it I grabbed her and wrapped her in my arms. "Liam please leave me alone!" She panted breathlessly. I tightened my grip on her and shook my head. "(y/n) we've been looking everywhere for you!" I said kissing up her neck.

"Li-Liam!" She moaned when I 'accidentally' kissed her sweet spot. "You've been under my nose this whole time love!" I said pulling away. "Why didn't you call or write? Everybody has been worried about you!" I said brushing a piece of hair from her face. She unlatched herself from me and narrowed her eyes. "To get away from you and that Bitch I called a sister, because everyday I was constantly bullied by you and Farrah." She said tearing up. "Even tho we have the same face you've always treated me like shit! Why stop now?" She said walking away and I quickly followed. "I ran away for a reason!" She said turning around after unlocking her door.

I looked up to see my flat two doors down. "(y/n) I'm sorry! I really am and I would like to make it up to you!" I smiled. She scrunched up her nose in the cutest way. "How?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Like this!" I said pushing her into her flat. I literally ripped every piece of clothing off of her. "Liam!" She groaned animalisticly as I bit down on her shoulder. She ripped my shirt and threw me on her couch.

After hours and hours of amazing, animalistic, hot, satisfying, unforgettable love making I wrapped her in my arms. "I've always loved you Liam but I was too afraid to ever tell you!" She said cuddling up to me. I smiled at her confession. "I've loved you too but I was just caught up in Farrah's mess that it rubbed off on me." I said pulling her closer.

Harry: I was in a heated make out session with Keri when her phone rang. She groaned and read the message. Her eyes widened and she started shaking.

She got up and quickly gathered her stuff together. "Babe what's wrong?" I asked wrapping her in a hug. "I-I need to get to the h-hospital quick!" She said stuttering. I nodded and grabbed my keys.

We ran into the hospital and asked the nurse which direction we should go. "Room 213" She pointed down the hall. We ran down the hall as fast we could.

Keri opened the door to see her mother holding on to an unconscious (y/n). "Mom!" Keri whispered. She looked up with her red watery eyes. She got up and walked towards us. She was right infront of me when her hand collided against my face.

"MOM!" Keri exclaimed. "Keri don't say a word to me!" She sneered. "Are you looking at what I'm looking at Keri?" She said pointing to (y/n). "Your sister is laying there unconscious because of him!" She said starting to let the tears fall. "How many times have I warned you to stop picking on your sister? And know look what happened! I can't believe you would let him do this to your twin sister, but I really can't believe you would change for him!" She said turning away from us.

"I haven't changed-" "Don't lie Keri!"

"Mom!" A weak voice whispered. All of our heads turned to the bed. "(y/n) baby! Sweetheart please don't ever scare me like that again." She cried. "(y/n) I'm so glad you're ok!" Keri said trying to hug her but she moved away from her embrace. "Keri get away from me and please take him with you!" She said weakly. "But (y/n)!"

"No Keri you let him pour that paint on me, you let him treat me like dirt under his shoe and you let him change you!" She said breaking down. "(y/n)-"

"Please don't speak to me Harry! You've never cared about anyone but yourself, so please leave me alone!" She said turning away from us. "I think you two should leave!" Her Mom said glaring at us. "Wait you're putting me out?" Keri asked with tears filling her eyes. They stayed silent and she nodded her head. We exited the room and Keri broke down into tears. "What have I done?" She sobbed.

All of these were deep. I think I'll do a part 3 for Harry.

Deuces