He loves your twin more than you! pt2

Comenzar desde el principio

She slowly made her way to the dance floor and swayed her hips sloppily. That's when it hit me I got them mixed up. The one I fell for wasn't Gina it was (y/n)!

She stumbled back over to me and sighed. "I guess our date is over huh?" She said finishing off her drink. I nodded and paid the bartender.

Gina told me to drop her off at a friends house and said goodnight. I raced over to their house and knocked on the door. I waited for about ten seconds before (y/n) swung the door open. She was in nothing but a sports bra and tracks pants and covered in sweat. "Where's Gina?" She asked looking confused. I didn't answer, I just pulled her into me and kissed her hard. She pulled away and looked at me like I was crazy.

"Look you must think I'm an arse but I made a mistake (y/n)!" She looked more confused than before. I just chuckled and pulled her in for another kiss. And this time she kissed back. "Dance for me (y/n)!"

Zayn: I felt like such an asshole. I walked back downstairs and saw Kaydee talking to some of her friends. She didn't look to happy but she was happy. I walked over to her and tried to put on a smile. "Zayn I know when you're faking a smile." She said crossing her arms. I explained everything that just happened and she got so mad at me. "Zayn how could you do that to (y/n)? It's her birthday as well! We're twins for Gods sake!" She said angrily at me. "And how could you tell her that you asked me to be your girlfriend when you know that she's in love with you!" She quickly slapped her hand over her mouth.

My eyes widened when she said that. "Dammit I wasn't supposed to tell anyone that!" She said sighing. I was speechless. (y/n) was in love with me and I just treated her like crap. "Go to her Zayn, comfort her, tell her you're sorry and I'll clean things up down here!" Kaydee said giving me a hug. I nodded and smiled as I headed upstairs.

I opened her door and entered. I took off my shoes and jacket along with my shirt and turned off the lights and turned on (y/n)'s fairy lights. I pulled the covers away from her to see her tear streaked face sleeping peacefully. I got behind her and pulled the covers over us. "Happy Birthday (y/n)! I'm so sorry love!" I whispered nuzzling my face in her neck. I laced our fingers together and fell asleep.

(Y/n) POV:

I felt something warm behind me. I nuzzled my head into my pillow and felt something scratching my neck. I tried to move but something was holding on to me. I turned my neck to see Zayn looking down at me. "Zay-!" I couldn't finish my sentence because he pressed his lips to mine. I gasped as he hovered over me and laced our fingers together. He pulled away and gazed at me with those beautiful hazel orbs. "I'm so sorry love! I didn't mean to make you cry." He said brushing his lips on my neck. "Zayn!" He shushed me again as he slipped my shirt over my head.

"I know you love me (y/n), and I wanna show you how I feel about you!" He said unbuttoning his pants. I narrowed my eyes at him. How'd he know that I was in love with him? "Kaydee accidentally blurted it out when she yelled at me!" He whispered getting his pants off. "I'm gonna kill her!" I mumbled as he hovered over me again. "Be mine (y/n), and never let me go!" He said pressing his forehead to mine. I nodded and kissed his lips.

I'll never forget my 18th birthday. It was the day that I lost my virginity to the man that I love.... Zayn Malik! Best birthday ever.

Liam:(his POV) I woke up and looked down at Farrah asleep on my lap. My head popped up when I heard someone crying in the kitchen. I shook Farrah awake and stretched. We both got up and walked into the kitchen.

Farrah's mum was leaning on the island holding a note with tears in her eyes. "Mom what's wrong?" Farrah asked rubbing her back. She looked up at us with her red eyes and shook her head. "Why?" Was all she asked. We looked at her confusingly. "Why what Mom?" Farrah asked furrowing her brows.