Johnson was shocked, but I could see pride and happiness in his expression.

     "Then what's your plan?" Johnson asked, finally feeling at ease now too after what we have seen.

     I was about to answer him but then I immediately dialed Julien's number.

     The phone rings, and then it rings again.

     "Please...please answer it", I say as his phone rings again.

     I was gripping on the phone as my heart started pounding while I waited for Julien to answer.

     "Romeo?" Julien finally answered back, making me sigh in relief.

     "Oh thank god you're okay. Thank god", I say, finally at ease just by hearing Julien's voice.

     "Romeo? Is everything okay?" Julien asked, suddenly sounding worried.

     "Yes, everything's fine. Just stay inside the apartment", I told him.

     "Rome, something's wrong, and I know it."

     "N-No, I just wanted to hear your voice...I'll talk to you as soon as I can", I answered, immediately ending the call so Julien couldn't ask me anything anymore.

     "So?" Johnson asked as I placed the phone back inside my pocket.

     "Drop me at the café, then head straight to where Julien is. I want you to make sure he's safe", I told him, and Johnson nodded in understanding.

     I sighed, and then both of us became quiet as we just stood there in front of the door, remembering what just happened inside the house.

     "I'll check the house. See if someone's still...alive", Johnson says as he was about to enter the room.

     "I'll come with you", I tell him, shocking Johnson even more.

     "Are you sure?" he asked with disbelief.

     I took a deep breath but nodded my head anyways, "T-They're my people. Their death...is practically my fault."

     Johnson sighs.

     I knew that he wanted to decline and say that I should just stay outside, but after arguing with himself, he nods his head and says, "Alright, let's go."

     Johnson goes inside first while I followed behind him.

     The whole house smelled like blood. It was such a familiar smell that it made me feel uncomfortable again. But not like before, I didn't feel anything anymore. There weren't any bad memories that would start flashing in front of me. It was like everything that I was, was coming back. The selfish, cold, and emotionless monster that I was is slowly trying to come out again.

     It was like I finally got tired of just seeing the people I cared about slowly get taken away from me.

     It was like my body was finally ready to fight back.

     Johnson looked around the house. He went upstairs and immediately went back to the living room.

     "All the cabinets and drawers are open. They didn't steal anything, but they were obviously looking for something", Johnson says as he stood beside me.

     "They were obviously looking for something that would give them information on where we hid Julien". I told him.

     Johnson looked at me and asked, "Then you think the Dark Saints did this?"