Hot's for you - TaeRose

Start from the beginning

The two of us stayed in a short silence before I sighed. "I guess this is goodbye for now."

"Just wait for me, baby." He said to me in a low voice. "You've been such a good girl."

"Let's save that for another time." I stopped him immediately. "I don't want to feel anything unless you're here with me."

"Goodbye, Chae." He said kindly. "For now."

.

Although I wanted to disobey Taehyung and look at the livestream, I knew Taehyung, the kinky very overprotective guy he was, would punish me very much when we would see each other. And though that sounded very sexually tempting, I decided not to disobey and follow what he wanted.

So here I was, waiting now since the concert was over, for his call. I couldn't stop staring at my phone.

It was pretty late already, 2 in the morning, and I was already extremely exhausted from work. I started to get worried. He usually calls immediately after a concert even if he was still busy. Just to check up on me and such but there was no call at all.

My eyes were getting tired but the worrisome feeling in the pit of your stomach wouldn't let you sleep anyway. I sighed finally deciding to call him.

I waited and waited for an answer but it went straight to voicemail. I sighed again rubbing my hands nervously together.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. My eyebrows tied together confused on why anyone would come knocking at this time. I wasn't even properly dressed. I had on pretty short shorts and a simple tank top. It was my usual sleeping attire and I felt a little uncomfortable opening up the door to anyone. Especially since my neighbors were mostly all men. And very perverted.

I slowly opened the door only peering my head out the crack.

I shut the door immediately out of shock when I saw who it was. I held onto my chest, my heart beating rapidly and my eyes wide. I took heavy breaths trying to figure out if this was actually happening or if I was dreaming. I slapped my face harshly hissing at the pain.

So this wasn't a dream.

He knocked again. Feeling completely stupid, I tore the door open running up to him and throwing my whole body on top of him.

His low chuckle, in real life and present time, filled my ears making my spine rattle from the loving feeling I felt deep inside me. Without thinking about it, a tear dropped from my eye and I buried my face in his broad chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"Don't cry, baby girl." He lifted my chin with his index finger, my glossy eyes locking with his. "You don't need to cry for me."

I sniffled, my eyebrows furrowing. I realized that his eyes were slightly covered with his now wavy dirty colored blonde hair. The last time I saw him, his hair was pretty coconutty. I wiped the tear away quickly before raising my hands to cup his face.

He looks so different.

But so much like my boyfriend, it was perfect.

My fingers went up to his wavy hair parting them to expose his darkened brown eyes.

"There's those eyes I was looking for."

His rectangular smile broke out, bending down to grasp my naked thighs, lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his waist. I gasped startled by his action, wrapping my arms this time around his neck giggling as he carried me into our previously shared apartment and closing the door behind him. As he walked towards the room, I pulled back to look at him and instantly his eyes changed.