Chapter 1

(Peyton's point of view)
     My alarm goes off. I immediately sit up and turn it off. I pull my warm covers off of me and go take a shower. I get out of the shower and blow dry my hair. I put my hair in a high pony tail and then went to go grab my phone.

I head downstairs to get some breakfast. Actually I'll go get some Starbucks with Juliana. I turn my phone on and call Juliana.

Phone call
J-hey
P-hey
J-would you like me to go get Starbucks with you again?
P-you know me so well
J-see you in five
P-k bye
J-bye

I grab my keys and go get into my car to go meet Juliana. It took less than 5 minutes go to our usual Starbucks.

I get out of my car and I see Juliana pull up in her Lamborghini. I smile. She gets out of her car. "Hey."I say when she walks up to me. "Hey." She says back and then locks her car.

We walk in and go wait in line. We each order our drinks then go to sit down in the corner and wait. "Soooo do we have anything to do?" Juliana asked me. "I don't know yet." I replied.

Juliana gets up to go get our drinks from the counter. My phone rings. Right on time.

Phone call
Unknown-where are you?
P-Starbucks why
U-we have work to get done
P-where at
U-just come meet us at the house
P-ok. I'll bring Julie considering we're together right this second
U-that's fine just be here as soon as possible
P-bye

Julie gives me a time to go look. I nod and take my drink from her. "To the house of horrors." I say and walk out of the door. Juliana following close behind me.

About 10 minutes later. We both arrive at the house at about the same time. I get out of my car and walk with Julie up to the front door. We open the door and get a welcome from the gang.

Meet the gang.
Leader-Kimberly or Kim
1st command-Peyton
2nd command-Juliana or Julie
Other-
Daniella
Amanda
Melanie
Chloe
Kayla
A'Jay
Collin

Mostly a girl gang but a couple boys. "So what's up?" I ask Kim. "We have a couple people who thought that it would be fun to steal some money from us. We have managed to track them down at a local bar." She explains.

"We need you,Melanie,Juliana, and Amanda to bait for us." "Oh come on Kim." I complain. "Go get ready." She said firmly.

We head upstairs to get changed into dresses. They were of course short and showed skin because we had to look the part of a sexy,skin showing person. We all walked downstairs. "Let's go." Kim commanded.

We made it to the bar. All of the baited people had hidden weapons in case something went wrong. The baiters went in first. We walked into a club with flashing lights, drinks, and lots of people.

"Ok keep in mind we are looking for 2 males and don't get any drinks yet." I remind them. They nod. We split up to go look for our targets. I would occasionally see someone from the gang hiding in corners or pretending to talk to one another happily.

I was walking around when I felt a strong grip on my wrist. I turned around and saw Juliana. "You scared me. Anyways what's up?" I say to her. "I found them. They're in the corner. I think we should be able to get them together." She explains quickly. "Have you told Kim?" She nods.

We walk past the corner catching their attention. We walk to the bar and pick up some drinks. As planned they came up behind us and started flirting with us. We talked for awhile. I saw Kim tell us hurry up with a hand gesture.

"Why don't we get out of here." I say to them. They nod in agreement. Juliana and I take their hands and follow them out of the door. Kimberly and the gang were in the shadows but I knew they were there watching carefully.

They took us to their cars. "Where exactly did you want to go?" I ask carefully. "Somewhere special."he replies simply. I here a gunshot. Then another. Both of them lay on the ground by our feet. The gang comes out of the shadows. "Come on let's get out of here before the cops show up."Kimberly commands.

We follow her back to the house. "Good job tonight you two." Kimberly said as she walked by. "Thanks." Julie and I say in unison. We change back into our regular clothes.

Everyone meets downstairs on the living room again. "I will give you all a call again when we have our next mission. I want you guys to go home get some sleep and if needed come back here tomorrow." Kimberly said then dismissed everyone.

I walk out the door with Juliana. "See you tomorrow at Starbucks." I say with a smile. "See you tomorrow at the same time." She said back with a smile. We part and then go our separate ways.

I get home my feet are killing me from having to walk in heels all day. I go into the kitchen and get a bottle of water. I go and sit down in my living room to relax and watch some tv. By the time I found something to watch it was 9:30 at night.

I was watching my tv when all of a sudden I heard a crash outside of my house. I feel the gun that I hide on myself for emergencies. Honestly it gives me comfort to know that it's there.

I sat there and listening. I turned the tv off so the room plunged into darkness. There was another noise and this time it sounded really close. I wrap my hand around my gun. I stand up. I stand there listening carefully.

Something knocked the gun out of my hand and another one covered my mouth. I punched whoever it was in the stomach. They fell backwards. I go to run upstairs but then there was a strong grip on my wrist. The last thing I remember is someone punching me in the face.