Chapter 27

Loki's POV

I finally had my girl back on my side. Things were going well, although Thor and Brianna are going a bit crazy with wedding details. Heather agreed to help them plan it and I agreed to help her, unfortunately.

"Loki come here," Thor sighed. I trudged over.

"Yes?"

"Brianna wants orchids, not lilies. Please go and get new ones." He said. I sighed. Heather smiled over at me and motioned for me to come to her.

"Sure whatever," I told him as I walked to her. I engulfed her in a hug and she giggled.

"Wanna ditch this place for a while?" she asked.

"Um they'd kill us," I chuckled. She just shrugged. She tugged on my hand and I trailed behind her. She led me to the top of a small cliff overlooking the water. The sun was just starting to set beyond the horizon, casting an orange glow across the glittering surface. She sat down and rested her head on my shoulder.

"This place is beautiful," she sighed happily.

"Not as beautiful as you," I said. She burst into laughter.

"How cheesy," she giggled.

"Can you not take a compliment?" I asked in a lightened tone.

"You're right I apologize, thank you for your wondrous compliment." She smirked.

"Are you mocking me?" I gasped. She stuck her tongue out.

"Maybe," she laughed. Her lips were daring me to kiss them so I slid closer to her. She eyed me suspiciously then slid away.

"Where are you doing?" I asked.

"You moved closer so I moved farther because I figured it would annoy you," she smirked.

"You're a brat," I laughed. She shrugged. I multiplied myself so she could not get away. We circled around her until she was sufficiently confused. I raised my arm and pulled her to me and crashed my lips to hers in one quick motion. The other clones disappeared so it was just us two there. Our silhouettes outlined by the glowing orange sun in the distance. She pulled away and smiled. She turned her head and the wind blew her hair so that the sweet smell of lavender washed over me. I held her close.

"So beautiful," she murmured.

"So beautiful," I mirrored her soft tone as I gazed down upon this beautiful creature in my arms.