Chapter 22

Thor's POV

Brianna stormed off and my sister followed after her. What did I do to upset her? Maybe she felt left out because I talked with Jane a lot on Migard. I decided to go find Loki and tell him heather is mad at him too. Maybe we can plan something to make them happy again. I found him in his chambers with his nose in a book. He looked over at me then back down at his book.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

"We have a problem," I sighed. He raised a brow.

"What problem other than you kidnapping my girlfriend and taking her to Migard without telling me?" he snapped.

"She went willingly to get away from you," I told him.

"Liar," he accused.

"I am nothing of the sort. She told me herself, she is mad at you... and Brianna is mad at me. We have a woman problem." I sighed again.

"Well brianna has finally come to her senses but Why is heather mad at me?" He asked.

"You were with Lady Sif... do you not remember their rivalry? heather may not admit it but she is a jealous lady and still hates Sif." I replied. His face twisted in confusion.

"But we were doing nothing wrong," he argued.

"I realize that, heather probably does too, but it makes her no less jealous,"

"Well then what do we do?" he questioned. I sat and thought. I have no clue.